I feel like I'm not progressing, stuck, whatever.
Any advice?

(I apologize about my english =) )
I hear every kind of music.
And, where I am trying to get to? I wanna play like Neil Zaza, lol.
where would you say youre at though? it could be a technique thing. like a lot of guitar players rely on tabs and dont really know anything. so theyre chops are great but they plateau quickly cause theres nowhere to go. look into some theory jazz or latin music try soloing over it. if you cant, you just found a direction
Quote by randycrusy
I hear every kind of music.
And, where I am trying to get to? I wanna play like Neil Zaza, lol.

then practice more. work on sweeps and try to get them right. play clean and work with metronome. playing good is something, but creating a tune is what really matters. it'll come out anyway, if you have it.
I practice a lot of jazz and latin, lol. And I don't usually do excersices, I practice a song.
I use metronome.
But at some point I got stuck, and I can't play clean.
Learn lots of Neil Zaza music by ear. It will help you to learn how he thinks and also improve your musical ear. Also try creating melodies in your head and then transferring them to the guitar. -Best advice I can give anyone I think
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by randycrusy
I practice a lot of jazz and latin, lol. And I don't usually do excersices, I practice a song.
I use metronome.
But at some point I got stuck, and I can't play clean.

it's because you don't do exercises. just practice over and over and over and over till your hands bleed and use a metronom. it's impossible to play good stuff without practice.
Quote by mitch311
Learn lots of Neil Zaza music by ear. It will help you to learn how he thinks and also improve your musical ear. Also try creating melodies in your head and then transferring them to the guitar. -Best advice I can give anyone I think

I do this stuff Maybe my self-judgment is killing me, lol.

Quote by satrionic1
it's because you don't do exercises. just practice over and over and over and over till your hands bleed and use a metronom. it's impossible to play good stuff without practice.

Isn't better to play hard songs?
Quote by randycrusy
I do this stuff Maybe my self-judgment is killing me, lol.

Isn't better to play hard songs?

dude hard songs are played by players who practice at least 10 hours a day.

Joe Satriani - 12 hours a day
Tommy Emmanuel - 14 hours a day

you can never get to play a virtuosic song (say "I'm Alright" by Neil Zaza) the way it should actually be played. hard practice is totally necessary, and all grandmasters agree on this. it also helps with inspiration and also helps develop a decent musical ear.
Oh, I didn't knew the hours p/day every player practice. Nice to know that =)