So, I've been trying to go to bed earlier because my sleeping pattern !@#$ing sucks right now. But tonight my roommate decides to get busy with some chick.

So, I knock on his door:
*knock knock*
*Silence*
*Knock knock* "I don't know what you're doing in there, but it sounds like fun. Can I join?"
*More silence* "Well, if you change your mind you know where to find me."

Then I laid back down, and decided to share this with you dwellers of the pit.

Have a nice, uninterrupted night.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ho ho you are quite the card.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Jolly good quip. Jolly good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's all in good taste, any one of my roommates would do the same to me.

I wouldn't have minded if this wasn't like the fourth time tonight.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
It's all in good taste, any one of my roommates would do the same to me.

I wouldn't have minded if this wasn't like the fourth time tonight.

Your roommate is a pimp.
He's probably in there with yoman297's sister. Trust me, you don't want anything to do with that.
But seriously, I don't make a thread every time I say something mildly amusing in real life. Because that would be way too many threads. Because I'm am hilarious and everybody loves me.

Right? RIGHT?

Also, I've never seen anybody humble brag somebody else's accomplishments.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
But seriously, I don't make a thread every time I say something mildly amusing in real life. Because that would be way too many threads. Because I'm am hilarious and everybody loves me.

HALARIOUS
your roommate is actually gay for you but he's to shy to say it directly in your face so he kind of hints on it by having sex with girls as if to show that he's compensating for his closet homosexuality.
You gotta get in his bed naked while he dreams and slowly put your penis in his asscrack gently to wake him up.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quit **** blocking bro. Get some damn ear plugs, or rail some chick and be really loud so he knows how it feels.
Gear

Guitars: Dean ML ATF3000, Schecter C-1 Black Market Custom
Amp: Blackstar HT-5
Pedals: MXR 10-band EQ, EHX Metal Muff
Quote by eGraham
So, I've been trying to go to bed earlier because my sleeping pattern !@#$ing sucks right now. But tonight my roommate decides to get busy with some chick.

So, I knock on his door:
*knock knock*
*Silence*
*Knock knock* "I don't know what you're doing in there, but it sounds like fun. Can I join?"
*More silence* "Well, if you change your mind you know where to find me."

Then I laid back down, and decided to share this with you dwellers of the pit.

Have a nice, uninterrupted night.

Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
It's better than my best friend's new room mate, he likes to wait till he thinks my friend is asleep then starts fapping. Vigorously. Yet my friend has either still been awake (his roommate had a very persistent thigh itch that warranted grunting) or woke up, saw him then went back to sleep.
(lololol no, it's not me)
Looks like you'll be pretty good friends with the vaseline and kleenex tonight my friend.
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
Quote by FicticiousCacti
Looks like you'll be pretty good friends with the vaseline and kleenex tonight my friend.

I'm saint78 and what is this?
Ts, you realize with the savings from rooming with people, it is expected that you will have to put up with more disturbances. If you paid more and were living by yourself this wouldn't happen. It is the situation you agreed upon. How can you shiting look at yourself when you complain about your room-mate having intercourse. How dare you.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
Ts, you realize with the savings from rooming with people, it is expected that you will have to put up with more disturbances. If you paid more and were living by yourself this wouldn't happen. It is the situation you agreed upon. How can you shiting look at yourself when you complain about your room-mate having intercourse. How dare you.

You always seem very mad.
Quote by devourke
You always seem very mad.

I am more numb than anything. Ts should expect disturbances in exchange for paying less. That is all I am saying.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
I am more numb than anything. Ts should expect disturbances in exchange for paying less. That is all I am saying.

I'm not talking about this specific scenario. I'm talking about in general, you just seem like a very unhappy person. If I ever see you in real life, I'm going to tickle you.
When I was having sex the other night, my friend ran into my room wearing this Batman mask I have and a pouch-thong I have no idea where he got, singing Tiny Tim, bouncing his package around.

We throw down in this piece.
Quote by devourke
I'm not talking about this specific scenario. I'm talking about in general, you just seem like a very unhappy person. If I ever see you in real life, I'm going to tickle you.

I suppose you can try. They say a meeting with me is hard to come by, though. Unlike Ts's room-mate.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
I suppose you can try. They say a meeting with me is hard to come by, though. Unlike Ts's room-mate.

Heyooooo, TS your room mate is a man slut.

But seriously Ryan, if I ever see you in real life, I'm going to poke my fingertips into your armpits and wiggle them around.
You're gonna wake up with your room-mate spooning you, whispering "didn't i tell you i was bi? well either way, you did offer to let me join in" in your ear.

yougonnagetraped.jpg
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by devourke
Pretty sure cockblocking is against the bro code.

The guy is already having sex, and they're roommates. That's not real cockblocking, just a good-hearted ribbing.

Seriously though, if you have shit to do in the morning, there's nothing wrong with telling your roommate to have quieter sex. The moaning is fun, but hardly necessary.
Quote by element4433

Right? RIGHT?

Or because pretty much everybody sees something mildly amusing everyday.
From now on yer name is COCK McBlock.
Last edited by Old Lady at Oct 5, 2011,
One night you should get busy with a chick and do something funny like put the used condom on his face while he sleeps of empty it out into the milk and wait for him to drink it.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by Spoonman69
One night you should get busy with a chick and do something funny like put the used condom on his face while he sleeps of empty it out into the milk and wait for him to drink it.

Thank God I don't share a room with you.

What you should do is do the nasty with a girl, then at 2am, ''accidentally'' force yourself in her butt hole and let her scream wake your room mate up.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by devourke
Pretty sure cockblocking is against the bro code.

this, c'mon brah
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by ripple07

Quick, be like TS and make a thread about that witty comment.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
at least you dont have some kid above you that rolls around his chair on the hardwood floor and drops something every 5 ****ing min. from 1:30am-7:30am while you have class and work at 8am every morning. do you know how thin our walls are? i can hear cell phones vibrate upstairs while my music is playing. footsteps are the equivalent of someone taking a hammer to the floor, i can actually be a part of the conversations upstairs because they are heard so well. And its a whole different ball game when they come back from the bars on a thursday at 4am and i have to get up at 7am for class. for christ sakes i can hear them piss in their goddamn bathroom. do this every day for about 6-7months
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.