11 24%
Poor & Real good looking
20 44%
Super poor & Incredibly good looking, like it's impossible
12 27%
Voters: 45.
Quote by satrionic1
well. be honest or get ewt.

I'd rather be honest than get ewt. Unless this thread is what I'm getting ewt of, in which case the reverse is true.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
i'd rather be hotter then hell and become an actoress like my idol Megan Fox even though I can't act(but she totally can, you prick!) and becum so famos.

Seriously.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Attractive people have an easier time finding success, so even if you was poor, you could easily climb out of that.
Quote by Dirge Humani
EWT seems to be doing very well lately. Thanks for the good investing advice, TS.

A Joiseyan made me laugh. I feel dirty.
Rich as shit, couldn't give a toss what I looked like. If I cared I could get plastic surgery.

Quote by Dirge Humani
EWT seems to be doing very well lately. Thanks for the good investing advice, TS.

🙈 🙉 🙊
1. Pick to be super-ugly but super-rich.
2. Buy plastic surgery.
3. Usurp Richard Branson as the world's coolest sexy multi-billionaire badass adventurer space explorer.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I would pick super poor & super handsome. Filthy rich bitches will be all over me so I don't have to worry about money.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
I would pick super poor & super handsome. Filthy rich bitches will be all over me so I don't have to worry about money.

Also plain up filthy bitches too.

And handsome or not, what if you're too poor to shower >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
I think I'm an ok looking guy and I'm pretty much poor so I fit that answer perfectly
Because, Boobs
Quote by entity0009
Also plain up filthy bitches too.

And handsome or not, what if you're too poor to shower >_>

Bitches love the no shower look, bro. Try it sometime.
I'd rather be poor and real good looking. That way there's a chance I can stop being poor, and then help others not be poor.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Looks inevitably fade with age, money less so.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Extremely rich. I'll just get myself one of those trophy bitches, after having reconstructive surgery to be the handsomest mother****er in town.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Dirge Humani

Suspiciously well...
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by Xiaoxi
Attractive people have an easier time finding success, so even if you was poor, you could easily climb out of that.

I was pretty much going to say the same thing.

I would be the poorest, most attractive person in the world and then try to earn money being vain and making people insecure.
Quote by Dudeinator
Well, if you're good looking, you won't be poor for very long

I'm not understanding the reasoning behind this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

?
Attractive people are more easily accepted in society.

There's a higher chance for attractive people to receive preferential treatment, including the workplace.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Ugly people think beauty = everything.
That must be it. Don't put the beautiful people on a pedestal guys, we're human same as anybody else.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I would rather be dead and in the ****ing ground. If I had to choose it would be extremely rich. I find relationships to be repulsive, so I would not mind being ugly. Money buys everything. Don't be fooled, marriage is another form of prostitution.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ErikLensherr
That must be it. Don't put the beautiful people on a pedestal guys, we're human same as anybody else.

I'm not saying this is how things should be. I'm just explaining how it happens in society. Life is kinder to some than others.