I can do the "sygyt" a bit. You make your tongue into like an L shape to the roof of your mouth and then just make a constant sound with your mouth.

you then move your tongue and cheeks around and the overtone is created through the way air and sound is going past the small gap.

Its not as hard as you think it is, but you gotta sit there looking like a dope for a while trying to listen to yourself do it...
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Everytime i see this i just can't help but laugh, his face is just so funny. This is the best thing on TV in a while
I want him to hate it, every minute of it, for my own amusement...Nothing is funnier than Karl, in a corner, being poked with a stick. I am that stick.

One of the best shows ever.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
This kind of singing is common in that region of Asia. It's also used by Tibetan Buddhist monks, during devotional chants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ-hZ83GhJ8&feature=related

I've heard speculation that the way they are able to maintain those notes for so long may have to do with the so called "barrel chests" that people who live in high altitudes have, due to the lack of oxygen, but I don't think that's proven.
Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything.

—Chick Corea