so i found this limited edition ticket replica in my house from the very first Inaugural Mighty Ducks game against the Red Wings in 1993...and it came with a limited edition hockey puck as well. im thinking about selling it but i have no idea how much i can make from it. its pretty badass i think but i need to make some money. think you guys could help me try to get a good price to start from in an auction? or buy it now? im selling on ebay of course. here are some pics

My Gear:

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Junior
Standard Stratocaster (JB Junior in Bridge Position)
Peavey Raptor Plus Exp

Amps:
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack
Peavey TransTube Rage 158
Last edited by guy66657 at Oct 5, 2011,
I'll start at $1
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I will pay you in Trident Layers gum.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
> go to ebay
> check what similar items go for
> failing that google it
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I've got a buddy who's an expert in limited edition ticket replicas from the Mighty Ducks game against the Red Wings in 1993, we'll let him have a look at it to find out if it's worth anything.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by guy66657
so i found this limited edition ticket replica in my house from the very Inaugural Mighty Ducks game against the Red Wings in 1993...and it came with a limited edition hockey puck as well. im thinking about selling it but i have no idea how much i can make from it. its pretty badass i think but i need to make some money. think you guys could help me try to get a good price to start from in an auction? or buy it now? im selling on ebay of course. here are some pics

Quote by guy66657
so i found this limited edition ticket replica in my house from the very Inaugural Mighty Ducks game against the Red Wings in 1993...and it came with a limited edition hockey puck as well.

Quote by guy66657
the very Inaugural Mighty Ducks game

Quote by guy66657
the very Inaugural Mighty Ducks game

Quote by guy66657
very Inaugural

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by tyler_j
ಠ_ಠ

fixed it ahaha i didnt even notice that
My Gear:

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Junior
Standard Stratocaster (JB Junior in Bridge Position)
Peavey Raptor Plus Exp

Amps:
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack
Peavey TransTube Rage 158
I am disappoint.

I thought this was about the movies.
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion