Page 1 of 2
From this

to this

Never liked her and I think only fapped to her once but that was in a collection of pictures lol.

I prefer the slut Marsh to the man Marsh...

Didn't see this one coming though.

What you think pit??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3853388/Jodie-Marsh-Bodybuilding-has-made-me-feel-sexier-than-ever.html
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Oct 5, 2011,
I am not sure which picture is more disgusting.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Oh my word...
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by ripple07
I am not sure which picture is more disgusting.

This

Edit: I seriously do not get the appeal of bodybuilding.
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 5, 2011,
The 2nd one is more disgusting. Although I must say, the transformation from beach blonde bimbo to buff burly black man is impressive.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by StewieSwan
Edit: I seriously do not get the appeal of bodybuilding.

Aesthetics brah, you mirin'?

I have to put up with this shit from my best friend all the time now. I miss the times when he was a gamer.
What a waste of a perfectly fake rack....
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
She's completely mental. She was pretty hot when she was first doing photoshoots though.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You should talk to your bro about your feelings, brah

I would but I'm worried he might be turning gay as well, so I don't want to push him over the edge.
Quote by Moggan13
My penis just died. Thanks TS....

Bellend.

Your welcome

Quote by metalh3ad88
Comic Sans...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by Moggan13
My penis just died. Thanks TS....

Bellend.

Whats not to like about a bird who looks like she cut a foot ball in half and stuck both bit under her skin on her chest before covering herself in the same stuff i use to coat my garden fence before pumping iron so much she looks like a condom filled with wallnuts?
Quote by LivinJoke84
Whats not to like about a bird who looks like she cut a foot ball in half and stuck both bit under her skin on her chest before covering herself in the same stuff i use to coat my garden fence before pumping iron so much she looks like a condom filled with wallnuts?

Ok, now my penis has woken up.... Thanks baby.
There's def some nip in that first picture...

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
hah. I love that she's got make up on in that second picture. It's like...why even bother?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Das_Skittles
There's def some nip in that first picture...

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I see nip in the first image.

I saw no nip in the first image, I have changed it though..... just incase I am going blind
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
I saw no nip in the first image, I have changed it though..... just incase I am going blind

She really is ugly as garbage, you know. I actually think the body building picture is a little more attractive, if I really had to choose.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
She really is ugly as garbage, you know. I actually think the body building picture is a little more attractive, if I really had to choose.

I really think you're more attractive Daniel

Eventually I'll probably guess your name correctly.
Quote by ripple07

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by devourke
I really think you're more attractive Daniel

Eventually I'll probably guess your name correctly.

You can cross off Ryan, and Daniel. Nice try, Jeremy.

Quote by slash_GNR666

(Invalid img)
Quote by Gabel
Last edited by ripple07 at Oct 5, 2011,
Quote by ripple07

You can cross off Ryan, and Daniel. Nice try, Jeremy.

Do you like my sig Bronson?
Quote by devourke
Do you like my sig Bronson?

Maybe Call me Rudiger.

With smaller breasts she could be attractive enough.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
Maybe Call me Rudiger.

With smaller breasts she could be attractive enough.

Success, I have succeeded in making you happy Rudiger.

You can call me brah, or Josh for short.
From butterface to burnt toast, Jodie Marsh is climbing her way to the A-List!
Quote by slash_GNR666
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Last edited by Vendetta16 at Oct 5, 2011,
Quote by T.s.e
You actually think that's how she really looked?

I don't know what you're getting at
Page 1 of 2