I'm currently using Jim Dunlop Jazz IIIs(the bigger pick, not the smaller version) and while they are good at sweeping and tremolo picking, I want something better for metal rhythm. A pick better suited for palm muted gallops, downpicking, chugging, triplets etc. Any suggestions?
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
The Small Jazz 3's Max Grips
the only pick i use
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
Will these two picks be better than the plain Jazz III?
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
jeffmetalhead,

Same here Jazz 3's Max Grips

Also for rhythm I really like the cool heavy 1.0mm pick it's like the Dunlop tortex / Jazz 3's rolled into one. Music stre near me sells them for $2.00

I want to try the Cool med / heavy but there always sold out of them.
picks are cheap...go buy a heap and try them out, it's what i basically did
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
I use Cool 1.0mm picks, with the large, equalateral triangle shape (as in, you can use all three of the points.) They have a sandpapery texture in the middle that helps with grip as well.

I've found that once I went to that larger size, I can't get along with normal sized picks anymore.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
My right hand is more accurate going string to string with sharps.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Ultex Sharp's i find amazing for low tuned rhythm

Also i highly recommend V-Picks Switchblade model, or stiletto if your used to jazz III's
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
I use the Ibanez 1.00 heavy metal pick. how often do u throw away ur pick and get a new one?
My bandmates and I (we play metalcore, which is all about chugging) like Dunlop Tortex 1.0mm's. They're sturdy, easy to control and have a really natural feel and response.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
I play in E standard most of the time, would the picks mentioned still be good for that tuning?
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
I really like the Ultex Jazz IIIs, just don't drop one or you'll lose it forever since they're translucent and yellow.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Clayton triangle picks. Multiple thicknesses. 1.0mm is great for chugga chugga.
I used to get the really small and thick ones. I can't remember the name. These days I really don't care as long as it isn't light thickness.
Quote by Raijouta
I really like the Ultex Jazz IIIs, just don't drop one or you'll lose it forever since they're translucent and yellow.

I agree with both the awesomeness and power of invisibility of the ultex jazz 3.