I played one of these at a guitar store I was doing work experience at 4-5 years ago, I was only 15 and did not have the income to buy it. I've had a look around google and can't find anywhere selling it. I started reading reviews on it a few minutes ago and it sounds as good as I remember it being. (I wasn't very good at guitar back then, but this guitar really stood out to me. It just felt like a dream to play and I loved the look of it)
So, if anyone knows where I can buy one or has one which they may be thinking of parting ways with, I'd really appreciate hearing about it. I live in England, UK btw.
They're discontinued now so best bet would be looking on Guitar Mart or Ebay.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Quote by Tokai09
They're discontinued now so best bet would be looking on Guitar Mart or Ebay.

Oh man, that really sucks, that was my dream guitar, not the most ambitious dream guitar ever but I would have gave up so much just to own that guitar! I already looked on ebay with no luck. I'll check out "Guitar Mart" though, I've never heard of it so thank you for the tip! The more places I know where people sell instruments the better!
Deathofagod I PM'd you about a guitar store selling one. Hope that helps =]
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!