Page 1 of 2
I have noticed that there are words and phrases that don't particularly annoy me, but i feel a bit awkward saying them, like calling people "bro", or saying the word "beautiful", like i said, i have no real problems with either of these words, in terms of my mood about them, and actually think they can sound pretty good, but i just feel odd saying them.

Are there any words or phrases that you feel awkward saying?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Calling anyone 'mister' followed by their last name if they are a guy.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
That overweight girl is quite attractive.

I usually end up laughing in the middle of it
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Vagina....

Tee hee
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
Autoerotic asphyxation. Especially when I'm really stressed.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I feel uncomfortable saying words that might 'jinx' the situation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
I have trouble saying anything without a thick layer of sarcasm.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
You can't say 'panties' without sounding like a 50 year old paedo.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

No
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
"I love you" to any of my family members. I'm not sure why, but none of us seem to be comfortable with it. We all know we love each other, but I guess our family just works differently. As far as I know, I'm part of very few families that don't sit together during dinner or regularly spend time together. It sounds sad, but it isn't, and it works for us.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
"I love you" to any of my family members. I'm not sure why, but none of us seem to be comfortable with it. We all know we love each other, but I guess our family just works differently. As far as I know, I'm part of very few families that don't sit together during dinner or regularly spend time together. It sounds sad, but it isn't, and it works for us.

Your family is kinda like my family, but we say "I love you" to eachother but we don't sit together during dinner or any other time and we don't really spend time together, I'm usually in my room and they are in their buisness as well, I like it that way everyone has their space.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by 'Leviathan'

I'm the same. Well we do sit down for dinner together but it's in the living room watching telly and only because all the foods ready at the same time.

I was wrong.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Trowzaa
I'm the same. Well we do sit down for dinner together but it's in the living room watching telly and only because all the foods ready at the same time.

We rarely even have dinner made for us, we all just kind of do our own thing. There are the odd prepared dinners, but it's not a regular thing. Like GbAdimDb5m7 said, everyone in this family has their own space and we're all pretty busy. It's a good system, even if it does weird some people out.
Quote by sock_demon
naivete

bada bing bada boom.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by 'Leviathan'

I was gonna say this. I have no problem saying "I love you" to anyone unless they're in my family. We don't eat dinner together and if we did we wouldn't have anything to talk about. That sounds antisocial but I'm okay with it. We know that we love each other anyway. We're all busy anyway.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 5, 2011,
Colloquial
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Vaðlaheiðarvegavinnuverkfærageymsluskúrslyklakippuhringasteypumótateikning.

Welsh?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Looks more Icelandic/Finnish.

Quote by Minkaro
I used to have real difficulties with the "r" sound. Like Elmer Fudd, or Jonathan Ross.

Much better now, but I still slip sometimes

Awww, don't wowwy, just wun awound twying to catch some wabbits and evewything will be awright.

Quote by Minkaro
I used to have real difficulties with the "r" sound. Like Elmer Fudd, or Jonathan Ross.

Much better now, but I still slip sometimes

YES I'm not the only one. I can't say L's properly all the time either.

^
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 5, 2011,

Don't worry, I had to go to speech therepy for 2 years of my life. I, too, had trouble with the r sound. Crazy bitch told me to say "river", bypassed that shit and said "sea". She wasn't happy Also had trouble with the cucumber and the barbeque sound. I said chewchumber and barbechew

Quote by The_Casinator
"Sorry"

this alot
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Calling my girlfriend "baby." Oddly enough, I'm actually fine with "babe."
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
"Two in the bush is worth two hands in it, or someshit like that"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Calling my girlfriend "baby." Oddly enough, I'm actually fine with "babe."

This. Even though I don't have a girlfriend

Also, I can't say ma'am or madam.

Washcloths.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

I'd have trouble admitting to loving a ponyfag too
Just today I said "Cervix Pack 3" instead of "Service Pack 3".

Edit: As far as non-speech difficulty related awkwardness goes, anything affection related sounds so ridiculously shallow to me when I say it. Also I hate saying the word cunt. Just the thought of saying it makes me feel dirty >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Oct 5, 2011,
Page 1 of 2