Page 1 of 2
Does anyone watch this? I'm watching it now because of the Family Guy/American Dad/Cleveland Show thingy and this show is just silly.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Its not much cop in my opinion.

Family Guy is good, sometimes great
American dad is ok, sometimes good
Clevland show is crap, hardly ever ok
I don't even want to watch it. I hate spin-offs.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I watch it

Not as good as Family Guy, but it's still decent.

Family Guy is the best animated comedy though
This will start a RIOT! in me
American Dad kicks the shit of the Cleveland show, and to a lesser extent, also family guy.
sucks balls
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Family Guy sometimes has really bad taste and just fails to be funny
American Dad is slightly better, still just trying to be another Simpsons though
Cleveland show is just crap, except for the occasional funny joke, also it's just based on them being black
I'm always like '_' during the whole episode.

It is very colourful though. Too bad I'm not 3 yrs old anymore and base a good show on bright colour and funny noises.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Paramore.
I watch it

Not as good as Family Guy, but it's still decent.

Family Guy is the best animated comedy though

Not this shit again.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Not this shit again.

Wait a minute... do I smell deja-vu?
Quote by Paramore.
Wait a minute... do I smell deja-vu?

If you don't stop with that shit there will be one, it is the most terrible thing ever.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Random3
Old Family Guy > American Dad > New Family Guy > The Cleeveland Show.

This
Quote by Lost Dog
American Dad kicks the shit of the Cleveland show, and to a lesser extent, also family guy.

This. I don't dislike Family Guy, but it's not very great (Old Family Guy was pretty good, though). American Dad is extremely similar, but the jokes are actually funny and Roger is awesome. The Cleveland Show is just turrible, though.
Both American Dad and Family Guy are far better. It'd have been much more excellent as a spin-off if it had focused on Quagmire or Mayor West.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Random3

This. Big time.
Quote by Random3

Agreed.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Would anybody else think it would be interesting if for one season, all 3 FG, TCS and AD! (not really a fan of AD!), they are ALL combined?

so let's say Cleveland moves back to his old house but with his new family, and Stan and the others move in to Quahog as well. To make it have a bit more purpose and time for each character, they could make the show half an hour instead of 20 minutes, as they would also have a lot more time with no production of TCS or AD!. Good idea?
The only show that is tolerable as mere background noise is American Dad sometimes. Everything else is utter shit.
Quote by Paramore.
Would anybody else think it would be interesting if for one season, all 3 FG, TCS and AD! (not really a fan of AD!), they are ALL combined?

so let's say Cleveland moves back to his old house but with his new family, and Stan and the others move in to Quahog as well. To make it have a bit more purpose and time for each character, they could make the show half an hour instead of 20 minutes, as they would also have a lot more time with no production of TCS or AD!. Good idea?

Good idea, except for the part that involves Cleaveland and his new family.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Paramore.

No.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
American Dad is better than Family Guy and The Cleveland Show.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
It's just like the other similar shows, but this one tends to have a lot more mature/dirty jokes.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
American Dad is the best of the three, but I like The Cleveland Show as much as or more than family guy because the jokes are less of a random bombardment and more raunchy in general. Though they all follow the same sitcom formulas, each one has a little something different to offer.
American Dad is by far the best of all three. Family Guy is good, not amazing. It's fun to watch with friends.

The Cleavland Show is just shit. I've never seen an episode I've liked.
Old Family Guy is good for several laughs an episode. Not a lot, but some. Basically, it's okay.

American Dad is good for one or two laughs. It's "Meh, I guess I'll watch. There's a few good episodes. Whatever."

New Family Guy is good for zero laughs and I'd rather get bricks thrown at me than watch an episode.

The Cleveland Show is like new Family Guy, except cover the bricks in feces and light them on fire.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like it

but some episodes are hit and miss, and there are other problems with it, but it's still watchable
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
It sucks, and so does Family Guy.

/come at me, bros
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
I love Family Guy, but the Cleveland Show just seems like a spinoff for the sake of being a spinoff. It's okay sometimes though. American Dad isn't bad at all but nowhere near the epicness of Family Guy.

I didn't know there was so much Family Guy hate... you high-brow types. If it's not Bill Hicks, it's not funny right?
Last edited by CaptDin at Oct 5, 2011,
Quote by Random3

Thirded
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
I watched the first season of it because Cleveland was one of my favourite bit characters back when I still enjoyed Family Guy. There were some things that stuck, and I'm a sucker for redneck jokes, so I laughed a lot at Lester, but all-in-all it didn't leave that big an impression on me. No idea what's happened to it since then.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Page 1 of 2