How critical is it to replace all the strings once one string breaks? If i replace only the string thats being torn, how it affects the playing and the guitar?
It doesn't affect your guitar very much, really. But you're eventually going to start hating yourself when you've got strings that are deadening at random times. Old, nasty strings with new strings don't sound too hot. Good rule of thumb is always change your whole set at once.
Quote by x_Hezee_x

My favorite bands are: Nickleback, Staind, Green Day, Disturbed and many more. I also like Songs that are being used in the WWE.

So gimme a shout out! im really looking for a Guitar Buddy
If I break one, I usually replace them all with the assumption that the others may be vulnerable to breaking as well at that point.
I rarely break strings.. But well, if I've had the strings for more than say.. 2 months, I'd change them all soon anyway.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Oct 5, 2011,
Isnt this expansive?

Can i not translate something good with my hearing if my string is dead?
Quote by Standarduser
Isnt this expansive?

Can i not translate something good with my hearing if my string is dead?

It depends how often you break strings .
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Standarduser
Id say max 4 weeks. Play 4 hours or so a day.

You break a string in less than 4 weeks??!! I've never broken one in my life. What gauge and brand do you use? And what guitar?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
You break a string in less than 4 weeks??!! I've never broken one in my life. What gauge and brand do you use? And what guitar?

What I'm hoping to hear is not 11-52 set on a 25.5 scale guitar in E standard..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Quote by Sakke
What I'm hoping to hear is not 11-52 set on a 25.5 scale guitar in E standard..

Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC

Ibanez grg170dx. I dont see type of guitar relavant as ive broken strings on my classic too.

I think i use the standard gauge. Elixir strings 0.10- 0.46 inches.