Hello everyone,

I really fell in love with the Ibanez Artist series and I want to buy one.
I'm concidering these models:

IBANEZ ART200FM ( http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-ART200FM )
I really like the inlays, it's like on my LP

IBANEZ ARZ700 ( http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page11.php?data_id=219&color=CL01&area_id=3&year=2011&cat_id=1&series_id=480 )
Love the bindings and headstock logo ^^

IBANEZ ART320 ( http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page11.php?data_id=222&color=CL01&area_id=3&year=2011&cat_id=1&series_id=481)

I'm not asking to choose on in my place but since my local guitarshop does not have any of these in stock they can only order it, I'm not obligated to buy them after I tested them at the shop but I don't want to ask for 3 guitars and pick one... kinda rude.

So any experiences with any of these guitars? What differences do you think they have?

Please let me know !!

Thanx a lot !
If you can find just an ART300, they're sick as HELL. I still play mine really regularly, and they're not expensive at all. After a while, though, you'll probably want to change the pickups. Ibanez stock pickups seem to have a tendency to just die.
Quote by x_Hezee_x

My favorite bands are: Nickleback, Staind, Green Day, Disturbed and many more. I also like Songs that are being used in the WWE.

So gimme a shout out! im really looking for a Guitar Buddy
I think the Art320 is focking nice, except for the inlays...
Haven't played any of them though, so I'm not of any help
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Quote by /-Vince-\
I think the Art320 is focking nice, except for the inlays...
Haven't played any of them though, so I'm not of any help

you said "focking" I love that word. I've been using it quite a lot recently ever since my friend changed a certain letter to an o after i wrote it in a note.
With the ARZ you do get a pair of EMG's, so it's worth considering, even though I do like the ibanez PU's that the ART series has.
Quote by mb889
If you can find just an ART300, they're sick as HELL. I still play mine really regularly, and they're not expensive at all. After a while, though, you'll probably want to change the pickups. Ibanez stock pickups seem to have a tendency to just die.

This, I love my ART300. But the 320 is exactly the same only the maple top has a different finish (better than the 300 imo ) The ARZ is pretty good too but I didn't play it for long.

The pups on the ART320 are very quiet and the fact that it uses 2 AA batteries instead of the 9v is always a good thing. Your choice
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
This ARZ is very, very nice.

Thats all, I think you should get this...IF I had $800 lying around..I would..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Controlpanel
This ARZ is very, very nice.

Thats all, I think you should get this...IF I had $800 lying around..I would..

I agree, the only thing I think would be nicer is some inlays on the fretboard like the ARZ has. Damm it would be the sweetest guitar ever (in My opinion)
And I dont have $800 lying around, I sold my old Ibanez and I recently sold a painting (I do Arts) :p

Thanx for the reply !
Quote by ZonedRetard
With the ARZ you do get a pair of EMG's, so it's worth considering, even though I do like the ibanez PU's that the ART series has.

They are both good pickups, but I also think that the EMG's are a bit more durable.
Quote by hyperliteBo
I agree, the only thing I think would be nicer is some inlays on the fretboard like the ARZ has. Damm it would be the sweetest guitar ever (in My opinion)
And I dont have $800 lying around, I sold my old Ibanez and I recently sold a painting (I do Arts) :p

Thanx for the reply !

Decent guitar. Bought one for my buddy's wedding.
Fat neck for an ibby, 25 scale, nice red quilt top. Fantastic upper fret access. Best of any lp imo. Finish quality was not there. Pits and bumps in the clear coat, paint around jack and pots was shoddy at best. Fretboard binding was not straight. In my opinion not worth what I paid for it. Although I really like the 60 paired with the 81 instead of an 85. Sounds great, plays decent, looks good until you really nit pick it.

Of the 3 you listed i would go with the arz700, but theyre all chinese made and qc might be iffy.
For that $$ you could get a used mij prestige rg.
Quote by mb889

Actually my local guitar shop has the ART300 for like $550 but I don't like the finish...
Quote by DimebagZappa
Decent guitar. Bought one for my buddy's wedding.
Fat neck for an ibby, 25 scale, nice red quilt top. Fantastic upper fret access. Best of any lp imo. Finish quality was not there. Pits and bumps in the clear coat, paint around jack and pots was shoddy at best. Fretboard binding was not straight. In my opinion not worth what I paid for it. Although I really like the 60 paired with the 81 instead of an 85. Sounds great, plays decent, looks good until you really nit pick it.

Of the 3 you listed i would go with the arz700, but theyre all chinese made and qc might be iffy.
For that $$ you could get a used mij prestige rg.

Well actually I really don't care where a guitar is made.
I have a Gibson LP studio(US build NOT a copy) and since the day I bought it I had nothing but problems with it, I'm even thinking of selling that piece of crap.
Maybe it is just mine that has problems but on the other hand my Harley Benton guitar ($100) is almost better (It was a kit, I custom painted it, picture of it below :p)
The Ibanez RG series may be very well built and sound awesome, I really don't like that it has no fixed bridge and also I really but I mean REALLY don't like the boddy shape :s
My only concern with the ARZ700 is that it has no inlays on the fretboard and I'm so use to that for navigating my fingers... butt I guess I would get used to it.

Picure of my custom painted guitar:
Last edited by hyperliteBo at Oct 5, 2011,
Quote by DimebagZappa
http://www.inlaystickers.com/servlet/StoreFront

usually still has markers on the side of the fretboard anyways.
But its pretty easy to adjust to no fret markers in my experiences.

This.

You could get some pretty sweet fret markers which would be better than the others IMO. Maybe something gaudy like *gasp* PRS birds?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by DimebagZappa
http://www.inlaystickers.com/servlet/StoreFront

usually still has markers on the side of the fretboard anyways.
But its pretty easy to adjust to no fret markers in my experiences.

Gaudy?\/ awww. I just ordered birds for my prs se.

Wow looks very awesome !
But I'm afraid it wears off when you put the strings against it and bend it and stuff... do you have any experiences with it? Is it sturdy?
Not yet, havent got mine in the mail as of now. From what others here have said they dont wear easily, maybe one of those guys will answer.