Will i have my fingers skin ripped to shreds everytime i play guitar for hours for the rest of my life? Do the fingers ever grow "immune" to the tear of the strings?
Yes they will, a regular guitarist develops thicker skin on their fingertips.

I take it you are a beginner?
Your fingers will develop calluses as long as you play consistently. After time you won't notice any discomfort.
It takes some time, there is an easy way to speed up the process and that's to get some heavy gauge strings, its almost like dumbbells for your fingertips, the heavy gauge string will hurt a bit at first but your fingers will develop callouses REAL fast incomparison to a set of 9-42s or something similar.
My guitar teacher has been playing professionally for some 30+ years and he has some big yellow calluses on his fingers.
Quote by Blargaha
Yes they will, a regular guitarist develops thicker skin on their fingertips.

I take it you are a beginner?

playing two years. Its not that it hurts(well after like a few millimeters into the skin it hits some nerves ) just that... playing songs like "are you gonna go my way" or "inside looking out" REALLY digs craters on my fingers and after some time the skin is so torn that it gets into deeper parts of the finger where its starting to hurt...

So what youre saying is that even 5 years later from now my skin will still come off? Will it keep callusing? Right now i can play like 4 hours a day before i am worn out. How much time will it take for my playing stamina to raise?
Quote by Standarduser
playing two years. Its not that it hurts(well after like a few millimeters into the skin it hits some nerves ) just that... playing songs like "are you gonna go my way" or "inside looking out" REALLY digs craters on my fingers and after some time the skin is so torn that it gets into deeper parts of the finger where its starting to hurt...

So what youre saying is that even 5 years later from now my skin will still come off? Will it keep callusing? Right now i can play like 4 hours a day before i am worn out. How much time will it take for my playing stamina to raise?

Practicing 2 or more hours a day will give calluses in 4 to 6 weeks.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
Stevie Ray Vaughan's Trick:
1) Get Superglue
2) Superglue your torn up finger tips to your shoulder
3) wait for the super glue to dry
4) rip the skin from your shoulder off of your shoulder glued to your finger tips...
I (much like Stevie Ray himself) I use REALLY heavy strings, for the tone & I play metal, my main guitars, my Gibson Les Paul Studio & my '67 Gibson Flying V both have 13-Gauge High-E strings (that's really heavy) & I run Ernie Ball Super Slinky's on my Jackson Professional Randy Roads RR3 Flying V (lol, even though it looks more like a flying check-mark, hahaha) & Super Slinky's have a 9 Gauge High-E string, & I run those because THAT axe has a Floyd Rose Double Locking floating Tremolo & those things are a nightmare to deal with sometimes.....but I'm WAY OFF-TOPIC here, my point is, that using heavy strings like a 13-Gauge High-E string has Ripped my Fingers up REALLY BAD before & SRV's trick has helped A LOT!!!!
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
Mazz

thats ****ing dedication right there. but i would rip skin from a tougher place like my knee
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Wet your fingers with rubbing alcohol before you play. It'll dry your skin out and make your calluses develop faster.
~When life gives you lemons, make apple juice~
So i assume even blues legends will have thier skin ripped off after some mean bends.

Well, at least ill always have a conversation topic!