Hey guys I guess most of you are in bands and I'm running a competition to win some free clothes from the upcoming line from Get Better Clothing.

Just email getbetterclothing@gmail.com with your bands Facebook link by October 17th.

On the Monday night I'll add your names to the competition photo then it's your job to get the most likes on your name - get emailing chaps!

Cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/GetBetterClothing
http://www.getbetterclothing.com/
I'm alright thanks.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

?Adbot

*Reported*

Just in case.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Well I don't think it's a bot but he's clearly just signed up to advertise that shit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by rockdude375
?Adbot

*Reported*

Just in case.

It's not an adbot if it's completely free.

This sounds like a good thing to me anyway
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan
It's not an adbot if it's completely free.

This sounds like a good thing to me anyway

Fair enough, my bad. Still, he's only on here to advertise stuff though.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I do also like guitars. What's wrong with it anyway, you just have to email me your name and you could win free clothing?
Quote by GetBetter
I do also like guitars. What's wrong with it anyway, you just have to email me your name and you could win free clothing?

don do itt he wil steel ur credit carrd hurr durr
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
I get the feeling you guys don't appreciate this.

I'd say giving yourself a chance to win free tees is more productive than moaning about it don't you think?

Also you don't have to be in a band, solo artists, dj's, skateboarders are all good

Cheers
Quote by GetBetter
I get the feeling you guys don't appreciate this.

I'd say giving yourself a chance to win free tees is more productive than moaning about it don't you think?

Also you don't have to be in a band, solo artists, dj's, skateboarders are all good

Cheers

I'm none of the above, can you help me find an identity?
Cool cheers man.

I ship worldwide by the way.

Thanks for the picture of Spongebob, it was truly hilarious!
Thanks for checking it out, appreciate it. I know it's kind of annoying me posting on here like this, but I thought you guys could win some stuff!

I'm sold out of most stuff at the mo, which is why I'm running a competition and more promo for the upcoming line
Quote by GetBetter
Thanks for checking it out, appreciate it. I know it's kind of annoying me posting on here like this, but I thought you guys could win some stuff!

I'm sold out of most stuff at the mo, which is why I'm running a competition and more promo for the upcoming line

I think your a threat to society ... adbot
Quote by smokeysteve22
I think your a threat to society ... adbot

2/10
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
How about you give me a free t shirt and I wont report you.

No? it was worth a try
Last edited by So-Cal at Oct 5, 2011,
Some people on here can be real twats sometimes...

I would do it, but I don't have any projects going at the minute. A free t-shirt is a free t-shirt, and I would be on it if I could
A threat to society? I design and print my own t shirts and started this business last year when I was 19. Grow the **** up.

Also, thanks to the people supporting it
Last edited by GetBetter at Oct 5, 2011,
Adbot? Not an adbot? I don't know, but either way...it scares me.

OT: I would, but due to recent events I don't trust anyone with my E-mail address anymore. Nothing personal.

EDIT:
Quote by GetBetter
A threat to society? I design and print my own t shirts and started this business last year when I was 19. Grow the **** up.

Relax. This is The Pit, I'm actually surprised that there are people who care.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 5, 2011,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Adbot? Not an adbot? I don't know, but either way...it scares me.

OT: I would, but due to recent events I don't trust anyone with my E-mail address anymore. Nothing personal.

That's no problem. If you want to enter you can message me on here, or on the post a link to your band facebook.

If you don't fancy entering, no worries!
Quote by GetBetter

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 5, 2011,
Quote by GetBetter
That's no problem. If you want to enter you can message me on here, or on the post a link to your band facebook.

If you don't fancy entering, no worries!

I'm not in a band or really doing that much musically

Actually, I just read that you're doing this mainly as promo. So I guess I can just like and share the page/the contest.

These shirts are pretty awesome by the way.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I'm not in a band or really doing that much musically

Actually, I just read that you're doing this mainly as promo. So I guess I can just like and share the page/the contest.

These shirts are pretty awesome by the way.

Yeah it's a good way to get some promotion and talk to bands, I'm always looking for new bands to meet - soon I'll be doing another launch show so I'll get some more bands on board for that.

That would be great, thanks very much mate, nice of you.
Quote by Drakathan
2/10

Quote by GetBetter