In an alternate tuning, sure.
I'm sure there is somewhere on the fret board that you can...I actually tend to use natural harmonics as an effect more than notes, so I'm not too sure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_harmonics
There are some formulas here for finding em...
Quote by Lord Kamina
Fifth fret, third string?

nope. that's just a G. 2 octaves up
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
holy crap i just checked the wikipedia link and its complete hell, i actually spent some time figuring out the diagram but to me it looks pretty hard to be able to constantly 2.7 on the d string. Thanks for the help though, ill give it a shot.
It's definitely possible. Along each string there are literally thousands of harmonics you can find. You just have to look for them.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Quote by tappooh
holy crap i just checked the wikipedia link and its complete hell, i actually spent some time figuring out the diagram but to me it looks pretty hard to be able to constantly 2.7 on the d string. Thanks for the help though, ill give it a shot.

Pick close to the bridge.
Quote by randomhero93
nope. that's just a G. 2 octaves up

My bad indeed!

I kinda brainfarted for a bit on how natural harmonics work!
Quote by DimebagZappa
Your sig is not cool. At all.

Point taken. I was in two minds about it tbh.
Pretty sure it's still a natural harmonic if you tap up an octave?

Fret, for example, 3rd fret A string then tap the 15th fret of the A directly on the fret and release quickly. That'll give ya a C sonny mboy.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.