Does anyone else here always feel restless? This seems to be becoming more and more of a problem with me as I get older. I always have a hard time sitting down for more than a few minutes and I can barely sleep. I constantly have this jittery feeling that I need to go out and do something, even after going to school, then the gym, then work. You would think I'd come home exhausted, but literally nothing calms me down.
Quote by Vauxite
Start smoking weed.

Smoking makes me very paranoid. Also, my work constantly uses drug tests.

Quote by metaldud536
What do you do at the gym? If all you're doing is lifting weights, it won't help. You need to run son.

Typically, I stretch, then lift for about a half hour, then I run a few miles which takes about an hour and lastly, I sit in the sauna for about 15 minutes. I'll feel tired for like 15 minutes and then out of nowhere, I get this feeling like I didn't even do anything at all. My mind just won't stop racing.
Last edited by MiserySignals11 at Oct 5, 2011,
Lay off the crystal.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Drop the coke habit.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
chop off both your legs
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
BTW, where is this website it says I posted at 1:05 am its 8:30 pm here. An I swear it was only a small vicodan an I just had surgery so....I'm allowed...
I am not on any drugs. Instead of sleeping, I constantly do push ups and sit ups to make myself tired. I end up just laying in bed awake until morning when I go back to school.
Quote by MiserySignals11
Does anyone else here always feel restless? This seems to be becoming more and more of a problem with me as I get older. I always have a hard time sitting down for more than a few minutes and I can barely sleep. I constantly have this jittery feeling that I need to go out and do something, even after going to school, then the gym, then work. You would think I'd come home exhausted, but literally nothing calms me down.

You have what's called an "anxiety disorder"

Are you full time at your work and get insurance thru them?

If so, get an appointment with a doctor and you'll most likely get a prescription for Xanax or Valium

I got a Xanax prescription for nearly the same problem you're having except it started to cause insomnia. Take one of those you will be gooooooood and gravy the rest of the day. These are in a class of drugs called Benzodiazepine's. AKA "The Chill Pill"

EDIT: Don't be afraid or ashamed of getting prescriptions for things. Just try not to get hooked. Use them when you REALLY need them. You won't be ****ed up all day either if you're taking the right dose. Just relaxed. Diet along with exercise goes lightyears for anxiety too
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Last edited by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr at Oct 5, 2011,
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
You have what's called an "anxiety disorder"

Or, he could have what's called "a shitload of other disorders."

Go see a doctor and see if any drugs are appropriate for this.
i don't know why i feel so dry
He also may have a troll disorder. He only has four posts on this forum (three of them in here that I saw) and he registered last month.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
He also may have a troll disorder. He only has four posts on this forum (three of them in here that I saw) and he registered last month.

He actually has 15 and all of his posts look genuine. You're paranoid dude
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
Or, he could have what's called "a shitload of other disorders."

Go see a doctor and see if any drugs are appropriate for this.

Anxiety disorders include, but aren't limited to insomnia, general anxiety disorder, chronic restlessness syndrome, and even can include ADD and ADHD, most of which will follow with a benzo prescription. I'm meaning this disagreement in the most respectful way possible, all I'm saying is something is probably wrong within the general length of an anxiety-related problem.

If it's ADD/ADHD you'll end up with a synthetic cocaine-derived Ritalin/Aderall/Vivance/etc script whereas insomnia and other anxiety rooted problems will get you a benzo-based Xanax/Klonopin/Valium/Diazepam/etc.

However before going to a doctor, go to Walgreens and get a bottle of Melatonin. YOu're brain produces this naturally to knock you out and put you to sleep. It's all natural. An hour before bed take one and go about your night until you feel yourself get tired. THEN lay down. You'll be out in no time. If that doesnt work get an appt with a doctor
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Quote by Eastwinn

They have drugs for that, too! Haha
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Quote by Eastwinn

Forum posts: 4 (0.56 per day) according to his profile. Don't get me wrong, we were all newbies here once, but if theres a strange thread; look at the posters join date.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
Forum posts: 4 (0.56 per day) according to his profile. Don't get me wrong, we were all newbies here once, but if theres a strange thread; look at the posters join date.

Trolling HARD on the OP, huh?

He has a question, it's been answered. Who cares if he only has 4 posts? I've been with UG I think over 7 years now. I'm 22 years old. Amounf of posts and join date in no way shape or form determine IQ or common sense. This is shown by your activity in this thread.
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
This isn't really something controversial for him to be trolling about...

OT: The pit isn't your doctor, so go see a real one
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Broken links ftw?

Also nobody said anything about IQ, but despite his question being answered (several times actually) as you mentioned, there seems to be no solution. I call it how I see it. No need to flame about it.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Oct 5, 2011,
I don't even care about this, but Hard Attack is right solely about the # of posts (not that # of posts has anything to do with this)...

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MiserySignals11/

Look on left (someone said he has 15 posts but that's profile views). 4 Posts.

Anyways, go see a doctor OP

edit: lulz now it says 1...
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Quote by HardAttack
"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Broken links ftw?

Also nobody said anything about IQ, but despite his question being answered (several times actually) as you mentioned, there seems to be no solution. I call it how I see it. No need to flame about it.

I just love when UG's searchbar works >_> Maybe this link will work.

Anywho, for someone who's been here since 2005 I'm surprised you still don't know that pit posts don't count towards the post count.

Quote by MadMudgeN
I don't even care about this, but Hard Attack is right solely about the # of posts (not that # of posts has anything to do with this)...

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MiserySignals11/

Look on left (someone said he has 15 posts but that's profile views). 4 Posts.

Anyways, go see a doctor OP

edit: lulz now it says 1...

See above. Click "View all posts" and you'll see 15.
I feel like this anytime I'm bored. I always have to keep myself preoccupied with something, so I'm usually building something, or recording something. I don't sleep very well either, I always wake up tired. Don't know if it's your problem though.
Quote by Alex Vik
I just love when UG's searchbar works >_> Maybe this link will work.

Anywho, for someone who's been here since 2005 I'm surprised you still don't know that pit posts don't count towards the post count.

See above. Click "View all posts" and you'll see 15.

Aside from visiting for reviews, news and general instrument Q&A, I wouldn't call myself a UG forum junkie so no, I didn't know that. Good to know.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by coupons
Why is the creator of this threads join date next month

WAT
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by coupons
go look at the first post man its true

Go look at a calendar, man.
Quote by Butt Rayge