I just got a Boss RC-30 loop pedal. It's a fun little tool, but it makes everything sound muddy and diluted when the amp has to handle two or more sounds at once. If I lay down a rhythm and try to solo overtop of it, one or both of the sounds is almost completely lost. Is there any way I could connect it to two amps? (or otherwise solve this?) Perhaps if I got an instrument cable splitter, and had one end running through the looper and out to one amp, the other end running straight to the second amp?

Also, what is the advantage of the pedal being in stereo? The website says it makes it "good for keyboards and vocals"...why would you want keyboards/vocals in stereo but not guitar? Maybe a noob question, but I'd like to learn all that I can.
My gear:
Fender Showmaster FMT HH
BC Rich Avenge
1971 Gibson SG Pro
Vox Valvetronix VT100
1980 Martin D-18 (message me if you're in the market for one; my tiny fingers would prefer a Taylor)
Celebrity Ovation
You could run an A/B before the looper. A goes into the looper then into amp1 the B rune straight into amp2.
I was thinking of that...but come to think of it, the loop pedal probably doesn't have the ability to record the guitar without playing it through the amp simultaneously.
My gear:
Fender Showmaster FMT HH
BC Rich Avenge
1971 Gibson SG Pro
Vox Valvetronix VT100
1980 Martin D-18 (message me if you're in the market for one; my tiny fingers would prefer a Taylor)
Celebrity Ovation