Old gas bag wastes valuable tax dollar and police force to watch fag sport

http://www.westallisnow.com/news/man-calls-911-after-missing-remote-to-watch-brewers-game-131067753.html

A 97-year-old man who wanted to watch a Milwaukee Brewers game called 911 to report someone had stolen his remote control.

According to the Greenfield police report:

The man called 911 to report someone had stolen his remote control from his residence in the 9300 block of West Howard Avenue prior to 8 p.m. Sept. 26.

The remote control was found after police responded, so the man was able to watch the Brewers game.

I've lost all faith in the world.
Quote by genghisgandhi

I've lost all faith in the world.

Yeah, me too.

I mean the Brewers, come one...

/Has no idea what sport it even is.
I give him credit for being a man of such a ripe age and still being able to remember the number for 911.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Good to know you've taken a neutral standpoint with your thread title though.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Brewers?
What the fuck kind of sport is this?

/didn't read article.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Wait, he's 97, he's seen the entire evolution of TV, yet it was too much to ask of him to get up and change it by hand?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
Wait, he's 97, he's seen the entire evolution of TV, yet it was too much to ask of him to get up and change it by hand?

If it's one of these new plasma screen TV's, you can't even turn it on without the remote control, cause they don't have any friken buttons!!

Fag sport?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by ethan_hanus
If it's one of these new plasma screen TV's, you can't even turn it on without the remote control, cause they don't have any friken buttons!!

The solution to that is simple. Sell the shitty one with no buttons you stupidly bought to somebody (hopefully) stupider than you and buy one that has buttons.
Quote by ethan_hanus

Damn Right.

"Hello 911, state your emergency"
"I lost my TV remote, SOMEONE STOLE IT"
"Go and get cuntsed".
METAL!
Quote by Butt Rayge
The solution to that is simple. Sell the shitty one with no buttons you stupidly bought to somebody (hopefully) stupider than you and buy one that has buttons.

They don't make TV's with buttons anymore...you'd have to go to a pawn shop to find one.
Nowadays the buttons are on the cable box. Unless you have satellite TV, in which case most TVs still do actually have a little rocker on the side. It's hidden away behind the screen bezel, but it's there.

"The remote control was found after police responded, so the man was able to watch the Brewers game."

I bet the remote control was found by the old man after the police responded to his phone call, so he called the police again and told them not to come. I only bet that because the news source is.. lame
Actually you wouldn't believe the stupid shit people call 911 for. I went on a ride-along with a cop once, first call was some guy who had a sore throat so he called the paramedics.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
Actually you wouldn't believe the stupid shit people call 911 for. I went on a ride-along with a cop once, first call was some guy who had a sore throat so he called the paramedics.

Wait, you can go on a ride-along with police?

I've always wanted to do that after some of the stories my driving instructor, an ex-cop, told. How do I do this?

Quote by ethan_hanus
They don't make TV's with buttons anymore...you'd have to go to a pawn shop to find one.

What kind of backwards-ass place do you live?

I've never seen a TV without buttons on it. There's 3 LCD tvs in this house and all of them have buttons. Some of them might be hard to find, but they're there.
Quote by necrosis1193
Wait, you can go on a ride-along with police?

I've always wanted to do that after some of the stories my driving instructor, an ex-cop, told. How do I do this?

Just go to the station and ask, they'll have you fill out a form and sign a waiver. Every station is different, you may have to make up some excuse about having to do it for school or something.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I dont like to judge people for stupid police calls, one time I accidentally sprayed a whole can of mace in my house it was so bad I couldn't go back in so all my pets died and I had to call the cops from my neighbors phone. When they got there they sat me down and talked to me about safety like I was 10 years old and then the fire department aired my house out with big fans.
Quote by ethan_hanus

Shut the fuck up, Ethan, they have buttons on the side.
**** you, the Brewers are great.

/Wisconsiniterage
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
You take back what you said about baseball!

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew