Well... maybe that's partially a lie, but I have finally completed (built) my acoustic accompaniment mini rig that matches my girlfriends apartment as well

It's my Mustang into a GK MB200 into an unknown Neo 10" speaker in a retrofitted Peavey rage amp, all situated on a stool refitted with a flat panel to hold it for projection.

The speaker is kind of poor after 12 o'clock on the volume and bass past 9 o'clock (causes a weird crunchiness, but I paid $20) but for apartment level playing and with a light drum kit and acoustics it works perfect.
Attachments:
MiniRig.JPG
MiniRig2.jpeg
Last edited by askrere at Oct 6, 2011,
Now that's ghetto.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
Now that's ghetto.

I think It looks like I stole it from IKEA
Haha, that's awesome! Happy NRD!!

Also... i totally use to also have a white/white/maple Telecaster, too!!
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
awesome!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by Din of Win
Haha, that's awesome! Happy NRD!!

Also... i totally use to also have a white/white/maple Telecaster, too!!

Well it's a MIM telecaster, but mines now an esquire with a texas special in it strung with flats through a classic 30 with matching extension cab. But yes great guitar every single way I've had it setup