This guy gets/got way too much hate from people who most likely use the products he promoted. Come on man: he died less than 24 hours ago. Have a little respect.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 6, 2011,
Wow, that sucked. I hope that's not you, TS. If it is, I hope you're not prone to extreme embarrassment.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
think somewhere in UK a guy got arrested by mocking a dead girl, may the same happen to you x )
If that is you - which I hope it isn't - believe the quote in your signature applies to you. As does lacking taste.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I hate Apple for everything they market. But you can't deny Steve Jobs' work for the betterment of technology over the last few decades. What have you guy done with your worthless lives recently?
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Holy shit. Do you have ears? That was so painfully horrible that i'm unable to judge the lyrics.
Quote by MonsterOfRock
I hate Apple for everything they market. But you can't deny Steve Jobs' work for the betterment of technology over the last few decades. What have you guy done with your worthless lives recently?

They have given the pit an excellent dartboard to throw insults at.
Woooooooooo
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Quote by necrosis1193
So basically, you're attention whores?

YES!
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Quote by RHDIII
YES!

Alright, this makes a lot of sense now. Not sure what the rule policy is on attention whoring, but hey, innocent until proven guilty.

Still not in the best taste in my mind, even if the whole point was to ruffle feathers, but hey, not my kind of thing, so I'm probably not the best critic.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0