I like them, especially lavender.

**** yes at this shit.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Thumbs up for Lavender, quite pleasant.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Bro that's gay.

What the hell is gay about having a relaxing aroma around your household?
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
They stink.

Find a big pine cone and sprinkle some essential oils over it.
That's what my wife does.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by breakstuff

Almost every single one of those words is gay, bro.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Love them. I have a tropical smelling one in my room at the moment.

Smells good man.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Don't see what's gay about lovely and pleasant aromas.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by breakstuff

Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't see what's gay about lovely and pleasant aromas.

can only read in a camp voice

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

scented candles are useful for covering up bad smells.

That being said, I'd never spend my own money on one.
Incense is better.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Incense is better.

Incest is better
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
can only read in a camp voice

Say gaaay ... click.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Cupcake.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hate those things ... their scent is too dry and unnatural, and it gives me headaches.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Ladies love candles. If you don't have candles in your house, it means you're not getting any play. The rest of you are gay if you ask me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Ladies love candles. If you don't have candles in your house, it means you're not getting any play. The rest of you are gay if you ask me.

I have candles in the house incase the power cuts out and that is all they are for
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
I have candles in the house incase the power cuts out and that is all they are for

But why are they scented, bro?
Quote by vintage x metal

There not.... there just candles
Quote by lambofgod127

I like a good scented candle once in a while. They can be good for ambience when hanging out with a chick or for covering the fact that your place usually reeks of things not yet classified by science.
Hi, I'm Peter
Can't stand most scents, especially lavender, they're all way too strong. But I do absolutely adore Sweet Pea.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Yeah i like them, vanilla ones are nice. I would rather have my room smell like good vanilla or strawberry, than feet.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I don't. Most of them make me want to put actual fire up both nostrils.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Candles are amazing, especially at this time of year. Yankee FTW.

(Invalid img)

Brb, lighting candles
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Candles are amazing, especially at this time of year. Yankee FTW.

Id ejaculate on that. God i want that so bad i love that smell