Page 1 of 3
Anything from paranoid schizophrenia, to depression, to whatever!

Psychology is a pretty interesting subject so voice your opinions on anything, share your own stories (i.e. a disorder you or someone you know has)

My personal story is I have a severe anxiety disorder w/ associated Agoraphobia.

Currently in counselling to rid myself of it since it has been crippling my life and mental health.

Anyways, enough about me. Share your thoughts!
Quote by smb
I'd rather talk about kittens

Do you remember that pop group Atomic Kitten?

Man, they were burning an eternal flame in my pants.

Never been more relevant
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
They're shitty to have.

I've had a ton of issues in my life. At one point or another, I've been diagnosed as having anger management issues, being manic depressive bi-polar dysfunctional, anxiety (social and emotional), fugue states; that's just how it goes sometimes, I guess. Life goes on.

Feel better now that you're not the only one?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by devourke
Do you remember that pop group Atomic Kitten?

Man, they were burning an eternal flame in my pants.
I do indeed remember Atomic Kitten. Not sure they affected me the way they did you.
Quote by smb
I'd rather talk about kittens

I came into this thread to post something relevant. Ten I read this comment and now all I want to do is talk about kittens.
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by strat0blaster
They're shitty to have.

I've had a ton of issues in my life. At one point or another, I've been diagnosed as having anger management issues, being manic depressive bi-polar dysfunctional, anxiety (social and emotional), fugue states; that's just how it goes sometimes, I guess. Life goes on.

Feel better now that you're not the only one?

No, because it's bullshit. I never had problems until March of this year, personally. I'd hate for anyone to feel like I do, or close, or even worse.
Quote by smb
I do indeed remember Atomic Kitten. Not sure they affected me the way they did you.

I think ali.guitar heard you say that you never got affected by Atomic Kitten in another thread.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Bro that's gay.
argh people are taking this thread seriously

can't wait to hear all the self-diagnosed teenage twats tell us about their terrible problems
Quote by smb

I would definitely fill there whole again (apart from Kerry Katona)
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
No, because it's bullshit. I never had problems until March of this year, personally. I'd hate for anyone to feel like I do, or close, or even worse.

I know what you mean
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by smb

can't wait to hear all the self-diagnosed teenage twats tell us about their terrible problems

I can't take you seriously bro. Everytime you post, I picture your posts as a speech bubble coming out of the dinosaurs mouth.
Quote by devourke
I think ali.guitar heard you say that you never got affected by Atomic Kitten in another thread.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Bro that's gay.
No shit
Meh. Self-conflicting issue. Going to lurk this one out
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

That's how it goes sometimes, man. You don't always get dealt the hand you want. Grow from it and get stronger.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by smb

Yeah it was intended for such a purpose. If your brain is fine, good for you. If you're mocking anyone even with a simple issue such as mine (which has quite the effect on how you'd live your life), then go headbutt a ****ing knife.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Yeah it was intended for such a purpose. If your brain is fine, good for you. If you're mocking anyone even with a simple issue such as mine (which has quite the effect on how you'd live your life), then go headbutt a ****ing knife.

you don't know anything about me. If you want someone to go have a cry at I don't think that's the pit's job.
Quote by smb
you don't know anything about me. If you want someone to go have a cry at I don't think that's the pit's job.

The point of this thread was simple discussion about all disorders. Pay attention retard. I didn't come here for sympathy.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
The point of this thread was simple discussion about all disorders. Pay attention retard. I didn't come here for sympathy.

Trolololol
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

No need to get abusive just because you're not getting the attention you want.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

It seems you have more issues.

You could have given a clue that you wanted a SERIOUS discussion.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by xgunterx
It seems you have more issues.

You could have given a clue that you wanted a SERIOUS discussion.

I wasn't aware that my OP gave the impression to talk about cats.
I'm waiting for tortilla to come in this thread.

Hey guys
I have mental
problems and
I was totally
in hospital for it
and
stuff
and
now I'm
out and
I think I
need to go
back
i.........
n.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

It didn't..... however this is the pit.....
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

Cats?

CATS!?

WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!
Quote by slash_GNR666
It didn't..... however this is the pit.....

Implying the pit has the same standards, codes, and shenanigans as /b/ (It doesn't).
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Anything from paranoid schizophrenia, to depression, to whatever!

Psychology is a pretty interesting subject so voice your opinions on anything, share your own stories (i.e. a disorder you or someone you know has)

My personal story is I have a severe anxiety disorder w/ associated Agoraphobia.

Currently in counselling to rid myself of it since it has been crippling my life and mental health.

Anyways, enough about meow. Share your thoughts!

I don't see how anyone could resist getting claw deep into some cat discussion after seeing a purrfect OP like that.
Quote by devourke
I don't see how anyone could resist getting claw deep into some cat discussion after seeing a purrfect OP like that.

..... I ain't even mad.
I'm a psychotic serial killer
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by iwannabesedated
Well, I've got dysthymia and one hell of an inferiority complex.

I'm tons of fun.

Elaborate. I'm not sure what dysthymia is.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Implying the pit has the same standards, codes, and shenanigans as /b/ (It doesn't).

Oh my word..... you have been here longer than me and you think this???? DENIAL!

Quote by devourke
Cats, Cats everywhere

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
..... I ain't even mad.

You are a bit mad...that's the whole premise of the thread
Page 1 of 3