I've got an audition for a music course tomorrow, and in the requirements it says:
"All (12 keys) major scales and at least 2 types of minor scales are expected."

Now, I'm assuming they would want me to show off all my major scales (no problem) and I'd also assume they'd want to see either natural/harmonic and/or melodic minor?
Is that how you interpret it?

One of mates said it would probably be me playing a natural minor scale in different positions, but as little sense as that makes, he planted doubt in my mind..
How would you interpret it?
I would take it to mean something along the line or harmonic and melodic minor
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by sacamano79
I would take it to mean something along the line or harmonic and melodic minor

Pretty much this. All the major keys and then two different types of minor key rather then just the minor in another key. But if it is a minor in another key, then you probably won't have a problem with that.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
I concur with the above. In the future consider calling the school and asking sometime before the audition rather than consulting the internet the night before.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
I concur with the above. In the future consider calling the school and asking sometime before the audition rather than consulting the internet the night before.

Well I was pretty certain it was what I, and you all thought, but one of my mates who is doing the same audition asked me tonight, which messed me around a bit.