Quote by EddieOwen
Sounds pretty good, I think the drums could do with a bit more volume, just my opinion though. Seemed pretty repetitive, but I have terrible speakers so I can't hear it very well.

Then again if he's wrote it for fps games, I guess that's a good point... Very nice sound going there, love the electronic sounds!
fits right in with duke nukem forever.nice bark at the moon cover too.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
^ hahah agreed, sounds pretty badass, would go righteously with quake too
Quote by EddieOwen
Sounds pretty good, I think the drums could do with a bit more volume, just my opinion though. Seemed pretty repetitive, but I have terrible speakers so I can't hear it very well.

I've still got a few things to fix on the mix, there's quite a few sounds going on you don't quite hear + it's a little bass heavy. I'll sort them out then I'll spend time on mastering it.

I did write it in a very repetitive on purpose as most game music is fairly linear

Quote by Sookz
^ hahah agreed, sounds pretty badass, would go righteously with quake too

Funny you should mention quake, quake 2 is what I had in mind. Best soundtrack for a shooting game EVER lol

Also thanks for the comments guys
Regards
Last edited by MrTinkle at Oct 7, 2011,
Sounds really cool, I can just imagine blasting some monsters to this
The production is good, the playing is tight. It's structured very well, and as you say, game music is supposed to be fairly repetitive. Nonetheless there is enough going on to keep it interesting. Nothing really bad to say about it, it fits it's purpose very well.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482959