So I was looking around my local craigslist and found this add for an ESP LTD M-201. Read the first part. :P

"I have a esp ltd m-201 its just causing problems cuz i cant set up a floyd rose and i get mad so i looking for something with out a floyd rose ill trade or sell i perfer trade but i will sell its in good condtion it has emg hz passive pick ups and sounds great call at ---- --- ---- or email at -------------------------------- ( no spaces in the email address dont wanna be flagged thanks ) will wmail picutres to serouis buyers
i also have a guitar research guitar for 100 let me know thanks"

poor dude
~~~...:::My Gear:::...~~~
~.:.ESP LTD H-1001FM.:.~
~.:.Peavey Vypyr 15W.:.~
~.:.DigiTech RP355.:.~
~.:.Roland MicroCube.:.~
You're easily amused.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

omg thats hilarious i would have never imagined an inexperiened guitarist would find it difficult and frustrating to set up a floyd rose without prior knowledge, omg omg omg lmfao
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
okay shut up i just thought it funny the way he said it. No i guess its not that funny i get that. -.-
~~~...:::My Gear:::...~~~
~.:.ESP LTD H-1001FM.:.~
~.:.Peavey Vypyr 15W.:.~
~.:.DigiTech RP355.:.~
~.:.Roland MicroCube.:.~
Quote by RetroGunslinger
omg thats hilarious i would have never imagined an inexperiened guitarist would find it difficult and frustrating to set up a floyd rose without prior knowledge, omg omg omg lmfao

lol'd
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by Zeletros
Why do newbies buy guitars with floyd roses anyway?

Because they don't know what a hassle they are. What a dumb question.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by Zeletros
Why do newbies buy guitars with floyd roses anyway?

They don't know any better. A newbie really needs someone that knows their stuff to help them get a good guitar. They just want the guitar like their favorite guitarists play.

Oh yeah, that CL post isn't funny. Who cares if someone doesn't have the patience for a Floyd?
Quote by StewieSwan
Because they don't know what a hassle they are. What a dumb question.

There are no dumb questions
I've been playing guitar for years and floyds terrify me!
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by Zeletros
There are no dumb questions

Yes, and when you grow up you can be whatever you want. What other 3rd grade rubbish can we spew?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by PureGouldBass
Floyd Roses are a piece of piss.

This. However, if you were new to the world of guitar, you wouldn't think the same. Unless you had done extensive research and/or practise into and with them.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by wyldething
Yes, and when you grow up you can be whatever you want. What other 3rd grade rubbish can we spew?

Don't be a dick, dick
Quote by blake1221
Fantastic 3rd Grade level contribution, as always, Zeletros.

Don't be a dick, dick
Quote by rockdude375
This. However, if you were new to the world of guitar, you wouldn't think the same. Unless you had done extensive research and/or practise into and with them.

I'm not exactly Allan Holdsworth. But I know how to use Google.
My very first guitar was an Ibanez with a Floyd Rose that had been sitting behind my uncle's couch for ten years. I was 11, and I just looked online about setting up guitars, and advantages of different action heights/pickup heights/etc and was able to set it up without much of a problem. And I still have the guitar with the same Floyd Rose.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!