Basically it was raining and I had my fog lights and headlights on.
Cop pulls me over for going straight through a roundabout without signalling and having my left headlight out.
I couldn't even tell my headlight was out cause my running light is equally as bright.

So he gave me a ticket for a headlight... i think. I can't read the damn ticket.

I'm pissed..........

When was your last ticket, pit?

NOTE: This is my first in four years of driving
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
you have to signal in a round a bout ?
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I've never had one because I cherish my life and the lives of others.

Just kidding, my last ticket was for going 70 in a residential neighborhood.
Quote by Conor360

Obviously, otherwise people don't know which way you're going...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Obviously, otherwise people don't know which way you're going...

But...you're going right...(or I guess left other parts of the world).
I haven't had a ticket because i'm a good driver

Quote by Alex Vik
But...you're going right...(or I guess left other parts of the world).

Say you're going left (driving on the left and side). Everyone has to give way to whatever is coming to their right. If someone is turning into the exit you're coming out of, you can go, but how can you know if they're not indicating, so you usually have to wait until you see where they're going before you can make a move, which defeats the point of a roundabout because some people don't know what an indicator it.
Last edited by andyscoot at Oct 6, 2011,
i got a ticket for public fornication. cop pulled me over, ****ed me REAAAAAL hard
Quote by L2112Lif
My last ticket was for going 110 in a 45 zone, but the cop bumped it down from automatic suspension to the fine for 60 in a 45 zone because it was 2 am.

Lucky you, my last ticket was at 1 in the morning going 90 in a 65 zone (freeway) and i got a 400$ ticket :/
My last ticket was for following too closely on my motorcycle. I got an ACOD (adjournment in contemplation of dismissal) -- no fine.
Hi, I'm Peter
Here in Green Bay I'm pretty sure you don't need to signal in a round about. Just yield to the person on the left and there's no problems. Also, I've never gotten a ticket because I'm not a shitty driver.
I'm a good girl, I've never gotten a ticket. Been pulled over by the police before (that was scary) but no tickets.
Quote by metalfan986
Lucky you, my last ticket was at 1 in the morning going 90 in a 65 zone (freeway) and i got a 400$ ticket :/

My ticket was still 200 bucks, I avoided a 600 dollar ticket, suspension, and possible jail time if any other violations took place (Which there were... But the cop 'overlooked' them)
Quote by Conor360

With four exits, you have to signal coming into the roundabout, signal either left or right, if going left or right respectively. I was going straight so no signal. When I exited, I was supposed to do left signal just to say im leaving. I didn't feel like it.

But he didn't even cite me for that!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
First was for doing 50 in a 35. Second time was a warning. Third time was for shooting a cop the finger, but I was charged with failure to obey highway sign. And the fourth time was for my exhaust being too large in diameter.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Never had one! More luck than following the rules.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Never gotten a ticket. I don't speed, I make full stops, and I always signal.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I've never gotten a ticket.

That way I have a better chance of becoming a mail man.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
126 in a 90 zone.

The part that pissed me off was that it was a 100 zone. 30 over means $180 fine, under 30 and you're sitting pretty at $110. Argued with him, told him to take a quick drive back, but to no avail. Would have fought it, but it was in a town 2.5 hours away from me, so it would have cost more for gas there and back then what I would've saved.

All speeds in km/h.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Last edited by _KurtCobain_77 at Oct 6, 2011,
Not had one yet...touch wood. I have however come to the conclusion that modern cars do not come as standard with: Indicators, headlights, or competent drivers.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
Not had one yet...touch wood. I have however come to the conclusion that modern cars do not come as standard with: Indicators, headlights, or competent drivers.

Yes, indicators is a big one for me. Seriously, I'm convinced that cars all come fitted as standard with invisible indicators. Cause I don't see any of them being used.