Page 1 of 3
I like

Game of Thrones, True Blood, Sparticus, Breaking Bad, Fringe, Modern Family. Which other ones are the best?
Breaking Bad.

I'm also quite partial to Mythbusters and Penn & Teller: Bullshit!
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Dexter, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, True Blood, Futurama are among my favorite current running series.
"And then the weather turned to bullsh*t"
House, Doc Martin, early Futurama. That's about it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Green Wing.

Always was, always will be.
I have no sig, and neither do I want one.
House
Weeds
The Big Bang Theory
Southpark
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Boardwalk Empire, An Idiot Abroad, Curb Your Enthusiasm and that's it sadly. Need to get on The Wire and Mad Men as soon as possible.

I'm guessing we are talking about recent series, cause if we're not you can include Spaced, IT Crowd, Black Books, Brass Eye on that list.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Oct 6, 2011,

the only show i watch.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
just going through Game of Thrones and it's pretty awesome. Breaking Bad was bad-ass until about the third season in. First season of Prison Break, first few of Weeds (started to pick up again). House is great.

That 70s Show and Trailer Park Boys are classic.
Doctor Who.

Where else would Roman Emperor Winston Churchill exist?
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
In no particular order...South Park, Futurama, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Arrested Development, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Family Guy, Ninja Warrior...probably others I'm forgetting
I couldn't bare to watch house anymore after the first couple of seasons, idk how it is now though? But It used to always be "Oh man, I got this nose bleed, doc....wait, you're actually seriously infected and are about to die!"...or..."Hey doc, got this pain..just take a few meds? okay......Wait, your're actually seriously infected and about to die!"

Idk about best series, I would have to break it down by genre. Though currently I love a lot of the stuff on the science channel.
Doc Martin and Terra Nova and the original series of batman are the only shows i regularly watch, oh and match of the day
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Arrested Development! It's going back on air too! just for ten episodes, but still, can't wait.

Also Breaking Bad, Mad Men..the basics
THE A TEAM

... and South Park and Family Guy. (The older episodes of course)
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Breaking Bad is the only drama or comedy I watch regularly. It's true that season 2-3 kind of sucked but this season has been totally awesome.

But for reality shows I also like Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, Monster Bug Wars, American Restoration, American Pickers, Intervention, Meteorite Men, Extreme Couponing and Hoarders.
Quote by captaincran
Arrested Development! It's going back on air too! just for ten episodes, but still, can't wait.

WHATTT??!?!?!?!?!!!!
how am i just hearing about this????
I need the date and channel number right now
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
spartacus and rescue me are friggin amasing
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by Darkness in Zero
WHATTT??!?!?!?!?!!!!
how am i just hearing about this????
I need the date and channel number right now

There were two stickied threads on it just a couple days ago. To my knowledge, no date or channel confirmed as of yet, but it will happen, they're just finalizing some things. Thery're going to do one episode for each character explaining where they've been for the past 5 years, and then a movie.
Psych, and That 70's Show
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
oh and Oz too
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 6, 2011,
Quote by cornmancer
There were two stickied threads on it just a couple days ago. To my knowledge, no date or channel confirmed as of yet, but it will happen, they're just finalizing some things. Thery're going to do one episode for each character explaining where they've been for the past 5 years, and then a movie.

This just made my week.
Breaking Bad for serious, Arrested Development for funny.

Both have no bad episodes.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Currently running, I watch Breaking Bad and It's Always Sunny in Philly regularly. Modern Family I haven't watched this season, but it's probably the best comedy involving a family since Arrested Development.

And Doctor Who is also awesome.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 3