Hey,
Thomann have a sale on the Peavey Vypyr tube 120 head, and I was originally thinking of buying a Bugera 6260 combo, but this looks like it's much better (and has modelling options for pretty much every Bugera amp ).
Two questions:
- I'm a bedroom player, and I jam with friends quite a lot (every 2 - 3 days for a few hours). Will this amp suit me?
and
- Combo or head version? Is the combo version worth the extra 40 euro, especially since I can get a Behringer 4x12 (the older ones with Jensen speakers) for that much.

Thanks!

PS: Please don't tell me the lower wattage versions are better suited - they're not on special.
Last edited by rageahol at Oct 6, 2011,
Quote by rageahol
this looks like it's much better (and has modelling options for pretty much every Bugera amp

I'd say that is a great deal. The Vypyrs are not for everyone but if you already like the tones you've heard and the features you see then I can't think of a reason not to. Are those miss-priced? The Vypyrs do a very good job of what they designed to do. I'd get the head version personally - but not a cheap 412. A really good 212 will beat a cheap 412 any day. I have a Vypry 60 and wish I had the head so I could run it through my cab.