http://adam.sandler.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/actor_skiing.php

Story still in development. Is the celebrity death chain returning? Or is this just another silly Adam Sandler fake death rumor?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Fake. Can't find anything else on the web about it.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
" LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Adam Sandler is not dead; reports of an Adam Sandler death today July 29, 2011 are completely fabricated. But a quick perusal of one website, “Global Associated News”, reveals that it has posted, not just a work of fiction about Sandler’s fake death today, but also about other celebrities, consistently in recent weeks. "
Doesn't look that legit, and I can't find anything elsewhere yet. May be wrong of course, but I hope not.

Edit : Weaponized, that was ages ago.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Quote by Weaponized
" LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Adam Sandler is not dead; reports of an Adam Sandler death today July 29, 2011 are completely fabricated. But a quick perusal of one website, “Global Associated News”, reveals that it has posted, not just a work of fiction about Sandler’s fake death today, but also about other celebrities, consistently in recent weeks. "

he can time travel?!
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Sandler's getting older. He won't be in the industry much longer without Jobs.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Seems legit. RIP Sandbag.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Lol guys. Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the site "about this web site. FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
Copyright © 2011 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments about this fake news article?"
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
about this web site. FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
Copyright © 2011 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.

From the bottom of the page TS linked.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew