Page 1 of 3
So pit, what hobbies are you not so proud of, or do you refrain from telling people?

Mine would be Starcraft 2. Not that I'm embarassed that I play it, I'm embarassed at how much time I've spent trying to get good at a video game.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
I am proud of my hobbies - am not embarrassed by anything I do.

That being said, I still do enjoy watching the occasional 1st-season Pokemon episode.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
- Aimlessly driving about from time to time with nowhere inparticular in mind.
- Masturbating.

EDIT: You bastard, iwannabesedated
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I don't have any hobbies I'd call embarassing, or anyone else would call embarassing. I'm guessing that's because everything I do becomes awesome.

Quote by rockdude375
- Masturbating.

Both are awesome things everyone do and not embarassing
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by iwannabesedated
inb4 masturbation
Damn.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
i used to be insanely into the comic strip garfield and garfield merchandise is all over my house but i havent liked him for like 10 years and now i dont know what to do with all this crap its pretty embarassing
I collect japanese childrens movies (studio ghibli).

Quote by rockdude375
- Masturbating

Why not kill 2 birds with one stone?
Last edited by DimebagZappa at Oct 6, 2011,
I'm not going to be bragging about my collection of history books when I try and pick up chicks, i'll say that.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I have 12 days logged on Black Ops.

I have a lot of fun playing it with my brothers, cousin, and friends though so it doesn't really bother me.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Star Wars Battlefront 2, for the PC
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Until it became cool again a couple years ago, reading comic books.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by WCPhils
I have 12 days logged on Black Ops.

I have a lot of fun playing it with my brothers, cousin, and friends though so it doesn't really bother me.

Ppppffft. Thats nothing. I have 28 and counting.
Quote by The_Sophist
So pit, what hobbies are you not so proud of, or do you refrain from telling people?

Mine would be Starcraft 2. Not that I'm embarassed that I play it, I'm embarassed at how much time I've spent trying to get good at a video game.

Be proud bro.
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
Watching cartoons and video games.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Fashion/clothing, painting, cooking, poetry. Hair. I'm not ashamed, it's just rather embarrassing when some of my friends talk about my interest in these things.

Oh, and I use to be really into ASCII art, and pretty damn good at it, too. But I stopped a long time ago.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Ppppffft. Thats nothing. I have 28 and counting.

Yea I know. I think my cousin has like 31 or something. It's the only XBOX game he has though. I'm probably not too far behind if you count the other games I have played since Black Ops came out
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Probably programming and making electronic music. I mean, I'm proud of what I make, but it's just kinda nerdy to most.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Probably programming and making electronic music. I mean, I'm proud of what I make, but it's just kinda nerdy to most.

Oh yeah I love programming.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Dungeons and Dragons.

It's only embarassing if played in public, though, which I don't do.
ಠ_ಠ
Looking stuff up on wikipedia. I'll look stuff up if I hear about music from other bands and artists I really like, like when they say who their influences are. I'll do the same if I learn about someone or something interesting at school or wherever. Sometimes I've even done it on tv shows and such just to see if there was anything interesting. Not really a hobby per se, but I still do it.

Oh, and my obsession with Doctor Who.
<_<
>_>
To the Tardis!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by DimebagZappa
I collect japanese childrens movies (studio ghibli).

Why not kill 2 birds with one stone?

I seriously thought you were gonna say 'I collect japanese children'
My lack of hobbies is pretty embarrassing.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
the sheer amount of black ops i play... but i play with my little sister and i dont get to see my family too mucha nymore so its not all bad... cause now i can talk to my mom pretty much any night i want too
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
I learn things on the internet. I'll find something interesting, and research it til I know it inside out. And the UG mafia. I play a lot of mafia on this site.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Crossdressing and BDSM

Of course those occasionally intersect.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Oct 6, 2011,
The amount of time spent on WoW.
My main characters have 300+ days /played.
Although, that is since release... I don't play so much these days.
Quote by joestrat5000
Star Wars Battlefront 2, for the PC

This. This so hard. That game was my childhood.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Page 1 of 3