close friend was lost
1 3%
close friend had it and survived
0 0%
i have had or currently have it
2 7%
Voters: 29.
Have you?

i have. quite a few people in my family have had it.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Yep yep yep.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My Dad and Grandma died from it, so yeah.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Fortunately not. That's one thing that I'm grateful doesn't seem to run in my family, or relatives. Things that do run in my family however are diabetes, mental illness, alcoholism, drug addiction and womanizing.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Yes. Mother just 'got over' breast cancer. Pretty scary shit.

thats terrible. my mom had it when i was about 11, she survived, chemo, raditation etc.

was pretty dark times of my life...

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Yea I was pretty scarred, shes the only family I really have. Thank god surgery and whatnot went well.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Yea I was pretty scarred, shes the only family I really have. Thank god surgery and whatnot went well.

good to hear everything went well

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Both my Grandparents on my Mum's side have had it; my Nan survived but my Grandad didn't. On my Dad's side I've got one aunt who had it and died a few years back and an Uncle who's currently terminal.

Cancer sucks...
my really cool auntie had it, luckily it was caught early so she's fine. scary nonetheless because my mom is worried that it might be genetic
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Yes. My Uncle had testicular cancer when I was younger, it was treated and he survived. There's also a history of reproductive cancers in my family, which isn't good.

A collegue of mine has cancer at the minute, or rather is having chemotherapy for cancer. Horrible illness. Another collegues partner aslo has it at the minute, he isn't doing so well though I don't think, though I don't know him.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
My aunt died from cancer when i was in 4th grade, i'm now in 11th. I think it wa colon, but not sure. I also had a great uncle who died when my mom was young, Not really sure if it was cancer, but he got sick from the Agent Orange in Vietnam, or some chemical sprayed over there
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Last edited by joestrat5000 at Oct 6, 2011,