Poll: Has music saved your life?
Poll Options
View poll results: Has music saved your life?
Yes
27 30%
No
64 70%
Voters: 91.
Page 1 of 2
No.

Though I may have considered killing myself had The Beatles never been formed, but I would have no way of knowing how dull my life would be had that been the case.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No, but i'd be pretty bored without it.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by due 07
No I cannot, but I sure do like it.

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i was about to get hit by a car, but then this br00talz cum blood shit came on out of nowhere, the sky lit up in red and pulsated, and after a huge moan, the car vanished
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Nah, I just enjoy it.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Nope, and I think people who say music has saved their life, or that they couldn't live without music are incorrect.
I didn't want to add an Idk option, but I don't know tbh. Might've done some things had it not been for some nights with just me and my ipod. If i can't say that I believe 100 percent that it did save my life, I'm gonna have to say no as well.
Yes, as a boy a vinyl copy of paranoid once climbed into a well and saved Me from lonely death
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Kind of assumes my life was ever in danger...
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Eh I hate to say it but yes, at the same time (literally) it also about caused me to fail out of school.

I was super depressed (I kinda go through cycles and get depressed ever 9 months or so) and I really though I was going to kill myself, but then I sat down and started recording music and it gave me something to look forward to.

So as stupid as it sounds and yes I am embarrassed by it....recording music saved my life...but killed my GPA.
I can honestly say yes. I used to struggle with clinical depression, and self-worth issues, y'see. Listening to music helped me understand that others out there had survived the same thing, and learning to play music restored my sense of worth.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by FireHawk
Eh I hate to say it but yes, at the same time (literally) it also about caused me to fail out of school.

I was super depressed (I kinda go through cycles and get depressed ever 9 months or so) and I really though I was going to kill myself, but then I sat down and started recording music and it gave me something to look forward to.

So as stupid as it sounds and yes I am embarrassed by it....recording music saved my life...but killed my GPA.

same here all i did in high school was play guitar i think its called otto the busdriver syndrome
Quote by RiseAgainstScum
Yes. That one time the Martians attacked Earth.

they just couldnt stand slim whitmans falsetto, oddest thing ever
Yes. I remember when I got into a suicidal point in my life. I bought a Coheed and Cambria album on a whim but I was surprised to find that it was the only thing that took my mind off of everything happening at the time. I listened to that albums for 7 hours straight, until I fell asleep. I listened to them everyday since. When I have a bad day, I listen to music and sometimes Coheed isn't the first band I put on but when I do, I'm always surprised to find that I'm smiling and I don't feel a burden on myself anymore. And reading some of their lyrics, I'm find comfort in knowing that I'm not the only one going crazy or psychotic, and that somehow their songs describes my emotions perfectly.

There's my story.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

No, but it sure as hell made it better, although I have no knowledge of what my life would have been without music...

...I guess it hasn't done much, but if it left I would become a very sad man.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Last night a DJ saved my life.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Oct 6, 2011,
Saved my life? Well, maybe not. If it wasn't for music I guess I'd be a football hooligan or something. I wouldn't be dead so no it hasn't saved my life. It might have saved my brain and heart from less important stuff though.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
No. It has helped keep me from killing myself but it didn't take the urge away. Something else did that.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
No. It has helped keep me from killing myself but it didn't take the urge away. Something else did that.

I'm gonna go with drugs. Is it drugs?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I'm gonna go with drugs. Is it drugs?

Nope.
It's changed my life, but it hasn't saved my life. Not even close. I'd probably still be a lot more social and physically active if I had never picked up guitar late in high school actually. Makes one wonder if it was really worth it...
Quote by rgrockr
Nope.

Well, then I have no idea.
Yup even today when I feel depressed I put Megadeth or Mettalica music up and it reconfort me... Music's probably the only thing that never betrayed me ! I fuc**** hate my life sometimes.
Have you run your fingers down the wall...

And have you felt your neck skin crawl...
When you're searching for the light ?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Well, then I have no idea.

Read the embarrassing hobby thread.
Quote by nemesisarmy
Yup even today when I feel depressed I put Megadeth or Mettalica music up and it reconfort me... Music's probably the only thing that never betrayed me ! I fuc**** hate my life sometimes.

No, my life's never been in any particular danger. Although Mettalica is very reconforting, that's undeniable.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Saved my life? Well, maybe not. If it wasn't for music I guess I'd be a football hooligan or something. I wouldn't be dead so no it hasn't saved my life. It might have saved my brain and heart from less important stuff though.

Same here. I actually quit the football team before my senior year in hs (I wasn't gonna start anyway, but I would've played) to start a band.
i'm gettin the lyrics of River of Deceit tattooed on my birthday in a couple of months, so yes.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Page 1 of 2