Do you rate articles based off the quality of the writing or the content within?

I personally rate them based off the quality of the writing because if I submit an article, I'm just spreading the information. I don't want to be penalized for peoples opinions of the content. Don't shoot the messenger!
John 3:16 = Truth

Sight reading tableture = Guitar Hero for real guitarists
For me, the haircut of the author plays a lot into the rating. It's not the 80s anymore. No flock of seagulls shit.

What was the question? 'Do you rate an article on the content or the quality of writing?' What kind of question is that, anyway? You bring both of those things into account for an overall rating. What else would you rate them based on?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
For me, the haircut of the author plays a lot into the rating. It's not the 80s anymore. No flock of seagulls shit.

What was the question? 'Do you rate an article on the content or the quality of writing?' What kind of question is that, anyway? You bring both of those things into account for an overall rating. What else would you rate them based on?

maybe popularity of the writer and the brightness of his plumage
The ratings are useless. There could be a beautifully written article about Axl Rose and hundreds of people think "lol I hate this douche 1/10"
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by marshmellow666
maybe popularity of the writer and the brightness of his plumage

Shit on me! How could I forget the quality of plumage?!

I.... Am shamed.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you