Page 1 of 6
And she got all flustered, covered em up and walked off to the bathroom in a hurry. ****. Now shit's gonna be all awkward, how do i make it un-awkward? I fully got booked staring for like 3 full seconds, which is a longass time for booby-staring.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Light up a cigarette.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What's a receptionist?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Now you might be reported for sexual harassment.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
No, it's not gonna be awkward. You're a male, she has boobs. Of course you're going to look at them. Just act normal and everything will be fine.
I listen to mostly anything, except country and rap.
Draw attention to your crotch as much as possible from now on.

Also follow her home when she gets off work.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
dude, wtf did you ever do with that gas station you didnt pay at and freaked out on UG whether you should go back and pay or wait and see?!?!
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Hahaha it reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George gets caught staring at the NBC guy's daughters clevage. "Looking at clevage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it, it's too risky."
Just go sit behind her desk and take her calls while she's gone until she comes back as if you're supposed to. When she confronts you, just say "Well someone has to do this job, and since you're obviously not interested in helping these good people, I stepped up to do it."

Then throw the phone down and leave.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Oct 6, 2011,
Quote by satrionic1
probably she's just playin the hard to get.

And TS is just playin' hard.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
if you got through what happened in the last thread you made, i'm sure you'll be fine now.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
To be honest, that's what you get. I'm much more concerned about the welfare of her than you in this situation.
Quote by Acϵ♠
I was just caught staring at the hot receptionist's awesome rack

Aaaaannnnd? Your point is? fuck it or chuck it. Your choice mate, you don't need to brag on here to tell you that.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by institutions
It's obvious she saw you staring, checked you out a little, and had to go to the bathroom to furiously masturbate.
I don't see the problem here?

Yeh most likely this, she clearly wanted you to follow her in TS, way to go
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
You can get charged for sexual harassment if she was that offended. I've heard of things like this getting way blown out of proportion.
Quote by due 07
To be honest, that's what you get. I'm much more concerned about the welfare of her than you in this situation.

Are you gay? I can't remember. At any rate, there's no harm is looking at exposed cleavage if it was exposed intentionally.
that was enough time to visualize her naked your getting charged with sexual harassment man, but I bet it was totally worth the view.
Quote by MiserySignals11
You can get charged for sexual harassment if she was that offended. I've heard of things like this getting way blown out of proportion.

>_> ----------- ( . Y . )

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
just say you spaced out for a bit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
You've already checked her boobies out, you may as well go all the way and ask her out on a date. It's like when you knock a chick up, you might as well go ahead and ask her to marry you or else shit's ruined. It's exactly like that.

relevant:

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by ethan_hanus
Well, she shouldn't of been wearing a shirt that exposed them so much, it's her fault for wearing a shirt that actually lets people notice her boobs.

Yeah, it's pretty much just social convention, not actually an ethical issue.
Quote by captaincrunk
Are you gay? I can't remember. At any rate, there's no harm is looking at exposed cleavage if it was exposed intentionally.

I'm not that gay, no.

Evidently there is harm. That's not to say that there was even exposed cleavage in the first place.
Good man.

Honestly though, you're either gonna have to play it off cool like captaincrunk said or just deal with the awkwardness. Fear not, the ta-tas will return...eventually.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
Last edited by RaysGotThis at Oct 6, 2011,
Quote by MiserySignals11

The only thing blown out of proportion here was her bra, oh yeeee...

I'm sorry. I'm not usually like that
Quote by due 07
I'm not that gay, no.

That gay? How am I supposed to know how gay you mean when you say "that gay"?
Quote by due 07

Evidently there is harm. That's not to say that there was even exposed cleavage in the first place.

The same kind of "harm" that happens when creationists stay up all night crying that babies are aborted. It isn't the kind of "harm" we should give a shit about.
This happened to me on friday at chiropractor. She was a 10/10 blonde with a good d cup or bigger. My jaw was on the desk. She smiled and bent back over he desk to get my papers.
Giggity.