Page 1 of 2
So in my class this girl that I've been friends with for a solid year told me "ew! shave your ****ing face facial hair is so gross..." and was going on about how much she hated facial hair, and my facial hair for a whole 5 minutes.

I feel extremly embarassed and sad and I'm thinking about cutting myself and sending her a picture so she can see what she made me do.

I'm very emotional right now and I need some help.
I'm not even gonna take this seriously because we both know you're not serious.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Okay, this is getting a little bit ridiculous.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I love this guy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
omg dude that is honestly much worse than the holocaust and Taliban occupation of Afghanistan put together. KILL YOURSELF and post pics.
well yeah, a 12 year old's stubble is a huge turn off for girls.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by purplehaze2242
So in my class this girl that I've been friends with for a solid year told me "ew! shave your ****ing face facial hair is so gross..." and was going on about how much she hated facial hair, and my facial hair for a whole 5 minutes.

I feel extremly embarassed and sad and I'm thinking about cutting myself and sending her a picture so she can see what she made me do.

What are you waiting for? If you put it off you won't do it.
Bitches love my goatee. Sucks for you TS.

Edit: *Most bitches (as in, only one hasn't liked it). Also, when you cut yourself, make sure you cut your face so that your pubebeard gets chopped off.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Oct 6, 2011,
Smoke a joint and shave your face. Tell her shes a ****ing bitch and a shit friend and to **** off. Its all good man, every hardship you endure can only make you a better person.
You are my new favorite UGer
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Alex Vik

By bitches do you mean 9 year olds? Goatee is standard pedo wear.
Quote by Alex Vik
Double that number and you're right.

What if I told you I don't know how to do the math?
Quote by purplehaze2242

.............Shave, dude. Pretty simple. Can't go banging chicks with crappy school facial hair.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by Trowzaa
I'm not even gonna take this seriously because we both know you're not serious.

Now now. Don't be hasty young Meriadoc.

Okay let's be.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by SG_dave
Why? Are you a 9 year old girls who's sexually attracted to Alex's facial hair?

Shush you.
PurpleHaze you fucker,I've been here for a little over a year trying to get the love from the guys in the pit and then you come make some stupid threads and then they want you are their president and expressing how they all love you!

If Kensai comes and say he loves you too I'll fucking flip some shit!
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Oct 6, 2011,
Quote by Alex Vik

Edit: *Most bitches (as in, only one hasn't liked it). Also, when you cut yourself, make sure you cut your face so that your pubebeard gets chopped off.

I don't like your facial hair.
I think she likes you. She is being defensive, just like insecure people will be bully's. She just doesn't want you or anyone to know.
Quote by Dirge Humani

omg
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
this made my day....i lolzed....thank you for these funny threads....you have my vote next year...if you are not banned by then...
I haz gotten gud
Quote by DimebagZappa
Well played tom.

Cant be worse than what I made my poor girlfriend put up with for the last week.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by VillainousLatin
PurpleHaze you fucker,I've been here for a little over a year trying to get the love from the guys in the pit and then you come make some stupid threads and then they want you are their president and expressing how they all love you!

If Kensai comes and say he loves you too I'll fucking flip some shit!

Your problem is trying too hard.

Also, shit isn't censored on here brah.
Page 1 of 2