Anybody know where to get a set of really classic thick and warm sounding P90s which aren't just humbuckers in a P90 casing or that use ceramic magnets with just a stupidly hot wind to compensate? Every P90 I can find is either alnico 5 or 3 and thin-sounding or ceramic and overwound horribly, or it's really a humbucker.

Ideally what I'd like is A2 or 4, medium wind resulting in a DC resistance of 8-9k and no weird stacked coil design or whatever. And if possible have one of the pickups RWRP.

Anybody know of such a set? I've looked at DiMarzio, Seymour Duncan, Bare Knuckle, Gibson, The Creamery and Fralin, going by specs and sound clips none of them are what I'm after.
Check out Zhangbucker: http://www.zhangbucker.com/p-90s.html

He has your specs no doubt, but I would advise against choosing your own specs. E-mail him what you want tonally, and he'll dish out an amazing P-90 for you
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Thanks guys, those Lollers seem to sound how I want though I'll check that other guy, see if he can come up with a spot-on wind. Thanks again.