Page 1 of 2
The gun.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The searchbar.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Hammond organ
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
i'm starting to take piano more seriously. hopefully i'll be competent enough eventually to play a church gig or something. or at the very least just provide entertainment to myself and others. piano really is the single greatest instrument. i hate that it took me 'til my last year of uni to realize that as a result, every musician should be proficient on it. better late than never.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Oct 7, 2011,
cello
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I want to learn Sitar. There's a Hari Krishna temple about 5 miles from my house and they have one there for about $450. I'm a huge Beatles fan and I love Ravi Shankar and other Indian music, so I would love to be able to play a Sitar.
Cello > Fiddle

I need to learn how to drum and play bass (I don't expect bass to be much of a problem, being a guitarist).

Also piano, but I'm in the process of learning that.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I can play a bit of piano, but i would like to get better at it, i would also like to learn violin, but i don't really want to annoy people with bad violin playing.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Cello
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The skin flute.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
^Gotta spend some time in public restrooms in dodgy truck stops, man.

When I have a few buckets of money I'm buying some recording gear and then every instrument needed for a band. Drums, bass, keyboard, more guitars, perhaps a sax or trumpet. Then I'm going to learn to play them all at least slightly properly and record a masterful solo album.
Last edited by frankv at Oct 7, 2011,
I'd really like to learn the piano, as well as take up the flute again (it was my first instrument).

But really, there are loads of instruments that I'd absolutely love to learn.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
bass, drums, piano, trumpet, trombone, and saxophone. i could see myself doing the first 3, not so sure about the last 3, I just really like that brass and jazz type of sound
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Just about every time I hear anyone do anything cool on any instrument, I want to play that instrument.

Cello and saxophone are probably the two I want to play the most, though.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Saxophone and Piano.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I would love to be able to play a number of instruments, including (but not limited to) piano, violin, sax, and trombone, I just don't have the money or motivation to.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by BeefWellington
The searchbar.

this. this thread was just done last week.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Piano, so I can play Mark Hole's songs in my room.

BL
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Ehru, sitar, and banjo.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by lushacrous
The gun.

Can't say I disagree with that one. But all joking aside, I would like to play piano, bass and learn to sing too. I currently play drums and guitar, but not too well as I have only being doing them for about a year and a half or less.
I would like to play the trumpet
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Piano, piano, piano.

Quote by primusfan
i'm starting to take piano more seriously. hopefully i'll be competent enough eventually to play a church gig or something. or at the very least just provide entertainment to myself and others. piano really is the single greatest instrument. i hate that it took me 'til my last year of uni to realize that as a result, every musician should be proficient on it. better late than never.

That actually gave me a bit of encouragement.

I always felt like it was too late for me to learn, because everyone I know who plays worth a damn started when they were like 5 years old.
Piano, though I lack the coordination to play with 2 hands, even though I type with 2 hands
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Drums, vocals (my singing voice sounds like a wounded cow though ), and piano.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Page 1 of 2