Hi,

after not recording anything for about a year I suddenly felt the need to. So here's what came out of it, please listen to it. If you do, I will return the favour. It's pretty rough and embarassingly bad mixed for the moment, but I'd be glad if you gave it a shot anyways.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/xghost88/music/all/play1049698

Thanks!
Last edited by xghost88 at Oct 9, 2011,
Its really cool dude, though i think u could use a little more diversity in the guitar area, other than that, it was easy listening, keep it up man
An amazing sound and mix until the keys came in and I realized the absence of drums. The key and lead tone don't have the greatest sound to them and don't match the guitars in the intro. Some drums or any percussion would really help move the song's rhythm.
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
I liked the overall theme of the song. I felt that the guitar at 00:20 was out of tempo with the bass and caused a lot of tension. The guitar parts after 00:50 brings it back in tempo and feels better IMO. I like your bass tone. It is a synth or real bass?

If you'd like please check out my song in this thread...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486084
Thanks so much for your comments.
@GuitarThoughts: Yeah it has no drums, as I suck at doing them. Will see how I get some on there as the track really needs it.
@fly135: It's actually just a guitar pitched down 1 ocatave.
This has a really nice vibe to it, despite the mix and tuning issues. I would like to hear it with some minimal drum pattern in the, just to give it a defined beat and some groove.

nice work in progress man.
Quote by xghost88
@GuitarThoughts: Yeah it has no drums, as I suck at doing them. Will see how I get some on there as the track really needs it.

For the love of god, don't use a drum machine. Those would really kill this lovely song. I meant some sort of percussion like maracas, beating on something, tamborine, cowbell .
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here