Poll: Do you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you?
I'm an alcoholic (all day every day).
23 6%
I drink occasionally (weekends and such).
244 61%
I only drink on special occasions (holidays, etc.)
52 13%
I don't drink at all.
84 21%
Voters: 403.
Page 1 of 5
How many of you drink alcohol.
If you do, how often and how much?
What do you drink most often?

I haven't quite developed a taste for alcohol yet so I don't drink a lot. When I do, it's always with friends, which is every couple of weeks or so.
I don't. And surprisingly, nobody's called me a pussy or a buzzkill for it.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I do not partake.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Extra Ordinary
How many of you drink alcohol.
If you do, how often and how much?
What do you drink most often?

Most weekends. Usually between 5-8 pints depending on how long we stay out. I don't drink during the week anymore. Maybe 2-3 with my Dad on a Sunday night then.

Generally I drink ale of some kind.

Quote by rgrockr

Why are you killing everyone's buzz you pussy?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Don't drink at all.

- Bad for you
- Expensive
- Drunk people annoy me and can be overly aggressive
- Don't like being drunk
- Weed...
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I drink maybe twice- thrice a week.
Usually fine single barrell bourbon whiskys, but I do drink Stella Artois for beer.
Sometimes budweiser if im out as stella is pricey in bars/ arenas.
I've given up on alcohol. I really don't see the appeal anymore. I don't have more fun drunk and I rather just drink water or something
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by rgrockr

why are you buzzing everyone's pussy you kill?
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
I rarely do. But when I do it's only in social situations when everybody else is so I might as well give into peer pressure and do it. But not enough to get drunk or anything, a couple beers at the most.

I've only done it maybe 4 times in my life.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
every weekend and usually a wednesday or thursday night as well

student life ftw
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Weekends I'll drink a lot.

But that's it, and it's not every weekend except recently.

Freshman year of college was any day of the week, I'd be down.
Rarely, I get hammered less than once every 6 months, and I may have a few drinks once every month or 2.
Quote by bradulator
I rarely do. But when I do it's only in social situations when everybody else is so I might as well give into peer pressure and do it. But not enough to get drunk or anything, a couple beers at the most.

Much of the same for me too, without the peer pressure.

I'll only ever drink if I'm out somewhere and the situation asks for it, so not in a restaurant and not like just at my friend's house.
Alcohol is a brilliant thing in moderation, and the less you do it the more special it becomes when you finally DO have a night out and have several beers or the like

BL
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I only have a drink once in a blue moon. Very, very rarely.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
How much I drink depends on where I'm at and why. If I'm at a friend's house for a get-together, then a few beers (less than 8) will do. But at full-blown parties, where I know I can just crash there for the night, I'll drink pretty moderately until the party starts dying down. I'll have beer, a few glasses of whatever liquor they have (preferably whiskey.) Once I'm sure I won't be a buzkill, I drink 'til I black out.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I get drunk occasionally but I've recently made the decision of not drinking more than 12 beers/drinks a night. Anything more and things may get out of hand.
Quote by isabiggles
Don't drink at all.

- Bad for you
- Expensive
- Drunk people annoy me and can be overly aggressive
- Don't like being drunk
- Weed...

this. i can see why people would enjoy drinking, but its just not for me, and even though weed's more expensive i find it's effects way more calm and less physically harmful. i dont really mind dealing with high people, but some of the shit some people do when they've been drinking pisses me off, my parents included. they are pretty much drinking all the time, and i dont want to have a habit like that when im older
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Rarely, I get hammered less than once every 6 months, and I may have a few drinks once every month or 2.

You don't get hammered at all every 6 months?
I use alcohol as a drug, I rarely drink just for the taste of it. I could only drink Guinness and good whiskey for the taste of it, the rest is only for getting wasted. And I always like to go all the way, not only one or two drinks. This combined with self discipline results in drinking not often.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
I honestly thought the pit would be full of alcoholics: I'm shocked by some of the answers in this thread (unless you're all lying )

BL
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I drink occasionally, but "occasionally" in my case is about as often as "special occasions". It has little to do with special occations, though. I'll just buy a six-pack when I feel like it, which isn't terribly often.

In case anyone cares, I've never been hammered and don't really intend to be.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Last edited by Zeropathic at Oct 7, 2011,
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
this. i can see why people would enjoy drinking, but its just not for me, and even though weed's more expensive i find it's effects way more calm and less physically harmful. i dont really mind dealing with high people, but some of the shit some people do when they've been drinking pisses me off, my parents included. they are pretty much drinking all the time, and i dont want to have a habit like that when im older

I find weed to be way less expensive. Getting high doesn't take much alcohol, getting drunk can take a hell of a lot which is really expensive. Plus, no hangover, only smiles in the morning. I don't mind if people drink alcohol and i'm not going to shove my feelings on it into other peoples' faces (not irl anyway >.> but i've never understood people who would rather drink instead of smoke weed. Alcohol is crazy shit... can make you puke (I know a guy who ended up in hospital last night after drinking heavily) and gives you a nasty headache in the morning. These are the same guys who will look at you like you're the crazy one if you smoke weed
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
somewhere between option one and two. I'd say on average I drink every weekend and once during the week, but I do have my binges and I do have my sober periods. definitly not a problem or anything, good to see no responses for the first option
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I enjoy a good drink at least a few times a week, but I never have more than 3 at a time and have never been drunk. I'm holding on to that record too. I like to enjoy the taste of a quality beer or whiskey more than the buzz it causes.
A glass of wine here and there with my wife. I used to be a heavy drinker though. I wouldn't drink every day of the week, but when we'd go to parties or there was some sort of gathering with alcohol, I'd get completely wasted. Needless to say, my wife hated it. Last time I got drunk was this past new years, but since then I've had a total of maybe 5 beers. Aside from the fact that my wife was getting fed up with me, I also felt like there was no real fun in it. Plus my dad was an alcoholic, and as a kid I hated seeing him getting plastered and acting a fool, which is pretty much what I did. I didn't want my kids seeing me acting like a drunken jackass.
Quote by BlackLuster
I honestly thought the pit would be full of alcoholics: I'm shocked by some of the answers in this thread (unless you're all lying )

BL

As it's a Friday night one would imagine that a lot of the drinkers are out drinking.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Im in between the top two. Depends what sort of night it is, there are more interesting things than alcohol...
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
I get drunk at the vast majority of parties, nights out etc that i go too, twice Ive drunk till ive whitied and passed out, not doing that again. Usually I drink Beer although I prefer guinness or ale, also often drink JD, Jaigermeister and Captain Morgans, Never touch vodka anymore and I refuse to drink any sweet bright alcopop poofter juice

So basically I usually get drunk at weekends and if im staying in I will just have a few pints of guinness
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I'll have a glass of wine in the evening but I don't have any control issues so I can quite happily stop at one. When I'm out I'll have several drinks though.

I think people who refuse to drink except on very specific occasions have some issues with alcohol. Why are you scared to drink it the rest of the time? Everything is fine in moderation, have a beer when you want one.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'll have a glass of wine in the evening but I don't have any control issues so I can quite happily stop at one. When I'm out I'll have several drinks though.

I think people who refuse to drink except on very specific occasions have some issues with alcohol. Why are you scared to drink it the rest of the time? Everything is fine in moderation, have a beer when you want one.

Don't like/want it that much?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
It really depends. This week, I've had maybe 2 or 3 oz. of alcohol every day, just sipping some white port I found. Other than that, I usually drink on Friday nights, but not much else. This past weekend, at a friend's wedding, I got so smashed that I ended up puking on myself and can't remember what happened.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by TheReverend724
I don't drink often, but when I do, I get white boy wasted

Then play La Dispute and pass out.
Page 1 of 5