Wrong forum, please read the forum titles/site rules.

Edit: Also, bit misleading - I was expecting you to play the faster, more complex solo... clean part at the start isn't quite right (hitting some notes to ring out in wrong places and a few fluffed trills on the F sharp-G trill of the D major chord). Also, if you're going to play something pretty simple and post it on youtube and here, despite many thousands of people already having covered it, you could do with playing with more emotion and your own emphasis on notes/phrases - otherwise noone is going to be surprised, having heard it all before, and heard it done better before.

Probably better than if Kirk Hammett had tried it, rather than Hetfield, on the original recording.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Oct 7, 2011,
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Wrong forum, please read the forum titles/site rules.

Edit: Also, bit misleading - I was expecting you to play the faster, more complex solo... clean part at the start isn't quite right (hitting some notes to ring out in wrong places and a few fluffed trills on the F sharp-G trill of the D major chord). Also, if you're going to play something pretty simple and post it on youtube and here, despite many thousands of people already having covered it, you could do with playing with more emotion and your own emphasis on notes/phrases - otherwise noone is going to be surprised, having heard it all before, and heard it done better before.

Probably better than if Kirk Hammett had tried it, rather than Hetfield, on the original recording.

You trolling? It is not in the wrong forum, this is a cover section. And so what if it was misleading? It was still a cover of a part of Master of puppets, you could call it solo, interlude, whatever. And to finish, umad bro? Why you be hatin on his cover, it was a good one. It had great tone, great sense of timing and so. I agree that the clean part wasn´t really right played but it is his cover bro, his version.

So TS read the last part and thats my crit lol

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486563
I must apologise, I am far too used to seeing people post covers in the main Recordings forum and must have been half-asleep whenever I wrote that post above - please ignore what I said in it, as I appear to have been grouchy and a bit overly-critical!

I stand by what I said about bits of it being slightly off, but don't take it to heart because I'm ultra-critical of most things musically (especially anything I do myself, which irritates everyone lol).
Hey, look. Sigs are back.