I'm sure nearly everyone's heard of some kind of story where someone starts out with something extremely small and worthless and trades up to something huge. Inspiration comes from "One Red Paperclip ", done by Kyle MacDonald. I figured I'd try to do the same thing, to make some money, and just have a fun project.

So I started out with a White Paperclip and a black clippy thingy.

I have a good friend that decided to help me out a bit with this, so all the trading thus far is with him. But, we'll see how it goes from here. The bigger an item you start with, the less you have to do!

Started with: White Paperclip and a Black Clippy thingy.

Traded for: Rear Hatch for a 64-67 VW Bus

Traded for: Vintage Fram accessory oil filter and VW Logo Shift Knob

Traded Oil Filter for: White Paperclip + Black Clippy Thingy, Hatch, Lotus White Door, and a Bus Steering Column with the Steering Box.

Out of generosity, I let him keep the paperclip.

So yes, I may have cheated a bit, but I'm starting bigger to achieve my goal sooner. My goal? Atleast $2,000, or a daily driver and some cash.

Has the Pit ever done anything of this nature?

inb4 cool story bro
inb4 nice blog, bro
inb4 you can't inb4 in the OP.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Genuinely interesting limerick, chum.

Sounds cool.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Sorry, but that "friend" is cheating. Might as well start with whatever he gave you and go from there.

also inb4 traded my paperclip for your wife.
WTLTL 2011
friend is cheating, but yes I've wondered about trying this, keep us posted
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I traded a pencil for an eraser once. The eraser smelled like the girl who owned it. It's a nice eraser. I like that eraser.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
I traded a pencil for an eraser once. The eraser smelled like the girl who owned it. It's a nice eraser. I like that eraser.

You sir are creepy as fuck.