So I got bored and went to GC about 3 weeks ago and inside I found a cheap Crate 4x12. Nothing fancy, has some mid scoop and an ok amount of bass.

Then I found this thing. Contacted fender, Its from January 2005

Cream board, Chromeface, and non-inverted controls, blah blah blah. Its got about 2 scratches on it and looks like somebody's kept it in their closet for the whole six years.............hotboxing it. It literally smells like a closet after somebody's smoked a pack in it but I'm not really bothered by that. It has quite a bit of treble when I run it as a combo but if I plug it into the 4x12 it really cuts the Ice pick-ness of it. Through the 4x12 I can get some pretty good bluesy hendrix tone, then the standard blues and some rock tones especially when boosted.

It looked so new that the GC workers actually let me use a coupon on it because they didn't realize it was used. So pretty good day in my book.
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo
Last edited by grungebaby at Oct 8, 2011,
HNGD on the fender! I'll pretend I didn't see that first waste of money.
WTLTL 2011
Thanks and as for the first waste I'm gonna pop some better speakers in there then buy an empty avatar when I can and then put the stock speakers back in and get rid of it.

And yeah I'll edit and review a little more.
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Why is the speaker on one side?

HNCD on the crate! The amp looks awful though......its the child of a Vox AC4 and a Fender Blues Jr.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
Why is the speaker on one side?

HNCD on the crate! The amp looks awful though......its the child of a Vox AC4 and a Fender Blues Jr.

I feel the opposite... I dislike the Crate but that Fender is sexy. What exact model is it?

HNAD!!!
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
The crates little uncut baffle piece on the bottom right speaker annoys me bad. And the fender is one of the limited blonde tolex blues juniors which to my eyes isn't really white but I can see it being a cross with a blues junior and a vox
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15