Smoke grenades 'r' us is the obvious choice but they're probably closed at this hour and you'll have to go all the way across town to smoke grenades! smoke grenades! smoke grenades!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Grenaaaaade alert! oh noes
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I need cheap smoke grenades, and I need answers within 15 minutes. What kind of store might I be able to buy them in?

Buy potassium nitrate. Combine with any powdered fuel. Even ****ing sugar will work. Possibly use Iron (II) Oxide to slow the burning (chips of rust).

Shake well.
i don't know why i feel so dry
What? Seriously, though find a paintball store. They usually carry something, maybe even call an army surplus store. Why in the hell do you need smoke grenades in 15 minutes.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Nothings illegal in Jersey unless you get caught.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by tayroar
What? Seriously, though find a paintball store. They usually carry something, maybe even call an army surplus store. Why in the hell do you need smoke grenades in 15 minutes.

I need answers in 15 minutes. I won't have a computer in between now and when I need them, so I just need answers. And yeah, I was thinking a paintball store would be a good bet.

^I don't think certain types of smoke grenades are illegal, just the kind that spark.
Sporting good stores (the local kind, chains are almost a definite no), Army surplus stores, and Chinese drug stores. Check there.
Quote by So-Cal
I'm curious. Why do you need smoke grenades?

In case he's fighting Batman and needs to make an exit.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!