Is impossible to do. How the hell do you do it? Its B string 19th fret pinch harmonic, I can't get any pinch..
In the eye of the tornado , blow me away!
Practice your technique.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Are you fretting anything? Pinching an open B string at the 19th fret is the same as playing a natural harmonic over the 7th fret. If that's what you actually are after, you just need to practice again and again. And again and again... and perhaps look at some Youtube videos that show people doing it.
Ibanez RG2228 w/ EMG808Xs | Line 6 POD HD500 | Mackie HD1221
If your meaning that you fret the 18 fret with your left hand while doing a pinch harmonic, just make sure your right thumb barely grazes the string without muting it.
If you somehow misread or anything and the pinch harmonic is done with your RIGHT hand at the 18th fret while left hand at another place at fretboard, you simply do a PM at that fret.
THe same sound can be achieved at least two places on each string.
Natural harmonic at 5th fret = harmonic at 24th fret.
Just practice.
Nono im not retarded, I know whats pinch and I know how to do it. I can do like first to twelve fret without problems, frets past that are making me problems.
In the eye of the tornado , blow me away!
Just practice. It does become a bit more difficult the higher up you get, but it's definitely possible.

And FYI: Your sig is wrong. It's "in the eye of the tornado"
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.