HTC Titan
3 6%
Blackberry Torch 9850/60
4 8%
Other(please specify)
5 10%
Voters: 49.
Hey Pit,

I've been waiting for the longest time for my chance to get a smartphone. I've been using one of these for the past two years due to phone mishaps and lack of funds:

but it's finally time for me to upgrade and I'm having a tough time deciding which phone to get.

My service provider is Verizon, so that stops me from getting the Samsung Galaxy S II, and I'm torn between the new Iphone 4s or the Droid Bionic. My options are still open to other phones but those are the two I've been focusing on so hopefully you guys and girls can shed some light on the situation and help me choose. Please let me know of any hands on experience or technological differences you think might make one better than the other, because I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking of getting a new phone.

(edit: sorry for the chart size)
Here's a top phone comparison chart:
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Last edited by gamebreaker at Oct 8, 2011,
I've always liked the Galaxy, no idea why, it just looks nice. I can't stand Blackberrys or iPhones mainly due to the people who refer to them as Blackberrys and iPhones.. "Oh, one second my Blackberry's ringing". Shut up. It's a phone. Rant over. Get the Galaxy.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
I've always liked the Galaxy, no idea why, it just looks nice. I can't stand Blackberrys or iPhones mainly due to the people who refer to them as Blackberrys and iPhones.. "Oh, one second my Blackberry's ringing". Shut up. It's a phone. Rant over. Get the Galaxy.

I wanted to but Verizon doesn't support that phone.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Google Nexus One if you can get your hands on one of them. Brilliant, brilliant phone. Camera is only 5MP though.
I am a BlackBerry Curve guy. I wouldnt mind the Torch though. My bias would say the BlackBerry Torch. If you want a driod go for it. My boss loves his Iphone but he has had time getting ringtones for it.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Personally I would get an iPhone 4 and not the 4S because of how cheap they are right now. Someone told me $99 bucks for a new one? (This may not be true but what I was told.)

I currently have an iPhone 4 and love it. Especially since it doesn't have a huge screen, of course I don't play games often, watch movies, or take pictures ever.
Last edited by FireHawk at Oct 8, 2011,
The Droid has a bigger screen size and more battery life. That's enough for me.

The iPhone's main advantage is that it's very user-friendly. But it's also a pain in the ass if you're into backups and file management and things like that.

Even though I was an iPhone user for two years, I'd say get the Droid.

Especially since next year a fully new iPhone will be released, instead of this re-touched iPhone 4.

EDIT: Also, you can get way better battery life on the Droid if you root it, load a custom ROM, and adjust the processor speed settings.
Gs2
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I prefer the Galaxy SII just because it runs on android. But you can't go wrong with an iPhone either.

Edit: Just re-read the OP's post. At the $300 level, I would go with the Bionic.
Last edited by rockr09 at Oct 8, 2011,

Hellz yeah.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
The Droid seems boss, but I dunno if it's really got 100$ on the Galaxy. If I wanted a smartphone (which I don't) I'd probably get the Galaxy.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.