Hey all,

Bought myself a Fender Mustang II yesterday, absolutely awesome little amp. But the store didn't have any foot switches in stock. Been trying to find somewhere to buy one online (locally) but have had no luck so far.

I am in Australia, so would prefer to buy from an Australian seller but if it has to be international then that's life.

Can anyone point in the direction of a foot switch from an Aussie seller? By the way, if an ordinary, generic brand switch would work as a substitute I'm cool with that too.

Cheers
Why not get the store to order you one in? Where did you go?

I'm sure it would take the same amount of time to arrive if you ordered one from overseas for the store to get one in, maybe even less time for the store to get one. Not sure if a generic one will work with it.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
As you said it would probably take the same amount of time to arrive so i figured i would have a look online myself - might have even managed to spot one on the cheap.

Of course, if nothing can be found going back to the store is always an option.
eBay is probably your best bet, might find one used although I just had a look and none turned up in Australia, and the ones from America have ridiculous shipping which brings it up to the Aussie RRP anyway.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"