hey folks,

I recently bought two small guitar just for fun. It was about 10 bucks each from a thrift store where I work at.

I bought the one on the right just for fun to see what I can do with it if I put in a little extra cash into it. I was thinking of putting a new single coil pick up in there. i noticed also adding a new nut would help.

anybody have some suggestions on which pick up to use, or anything in general? im sure im not the only one whose had this crazy idea. :p
Quote by gregieb0i
hey folks,

I recently bought two small guitar just for fun. It was about 10 bucks each from a thrift store where I work at.

I bought the one on the right just for fun to see what I can do with it if I put in a little extra cash into it. I was thinking of putting a new single coil pick up in there. i noticed also adding a new nut would help.

anybody have some suggestions on which pick up to use, or anything in general? im sure im not the only one whose had this crazy idea. :p

That V looks like it has potential if you re-did the electronics because chances are they are terrible and replaced the speaker and pickup