Hey guys, I wondered if there was any quick and easy way to block the trem so that I can tune up/down easier. My guitar teacher said something about just giving something a turn..He could be wrong. Any ideas?
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

i just read something on the bandleading section about this and they were recomending something called trem-no
u could use a tremel-no as a "professional" solution but what works just as well is measure the size of the hole behind the trem block, and cut a block of wood to fit in there. tighten the springs all the way, drop the block in there, then loosen the springs all the way or take them off (with strings ofcourse)
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
u could use a tremel-no as a "professional" solution but what works just as well is measure the size of the hole behind the trem block, and cut a block of wood to fit in there. tighten the springs all the way, drop the block in there, then loosen the springs all the way or take them off (with strings ofcourse)

This.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3