This is probably slightly on the mellow side by my standards, but still firmly rooted in Black Metal. I've been listening to a lot of Enslaved recently, so perhaps it sounds a little like them...

Mixed using REAPER, with FL Studio serving as tubthumper, as usual.

It should be the first one on my profile page.

P.S. I had trouble getting this song to play using Chrome, if that's the case for you guys, IE definitely works (as much as I do loathe that browser).

Cheers!
My Bands

Latest Original Recording
A little too 'metal' for my tastes, but it definitely is a good song for people who enjoy that genre(:
I don't really enjoy his voice though, no offense to him but he sounds like he's shmeagle xD
Quote by ShiftedSoul
I don't really enjoy his voice though, no offense to him but he sounds like he's shmeagle xD

Ahhh yeah, that'd be me... XD Well, I'll get there with time, I only used to do the growling, but I'm trying to get a handle on this 'singing' thing!

Thanks for the comments.
My Bands

Latest Original Recording
Atleast you're confident enough to post it. I wouldn't post anything I used to do for MONTHS because I was so self-conscious. I bet people in that genre would love it though
Thats some bad ass voicing man.. i usually hate that shit cause i never understand what they're saying, but the sheer power in it is bloody glorious!! Cheers
Thanks for the feedback man ^^

Now on to your song:
Love the intro, very dark, riffs sound cool too.
The screaming vocals are pretty good but could use some reverb, they sound a little dry right now. You need to work at your cleans a bit though.
The rest of the mixing is very good, you can hear everything nicely.
Good song overall keep it up!