Hey all,

I may be coming into some monies in which I may set aside for a 'metal' guitar.

Been looking about and love the look of the Beast V NT but can't really find anything out about it in terms of reviews.
They do a bolt on neck/cheaper hardware version which I assume will be 'poo' like any cheap BC Rich (though let me know if I'm wrong), but I'm more interested in the NT version.

The closest dealer to me is a good 40 minute drive away.

Anyone got any experience or advice?

My problem is that I was going to go for a hardtail, anyone know of a sweet, mean looking hardtail? I think that new Ibanez XG300 'Glaive' looks awesome but don't know when that's available.

Cheers!
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
They're pretty good I assume, not my thing, but I had the chance to try the lower end one (the bolt on-string through version), it was surprsingly alright, I wouldn't have it as a main axe, but the higher end one (still not my thing) but I'd say it'd be even better considering how decent the low end one was.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Hmm interesting, could it possibly be worth me having a look at the bolt on neck version? I mean im not exactly a pro guitarist so it might do me fine and I think I saw one for sub £200 somewhere.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
I wouldn't, go ahead and look at it and try it out, but with BC rich, the better the series the better the guitar, may sound obvious, but with BC Rich, it's very litteral. I'd take the upper model, better quality, neckthrough, better hardware.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Hmm definitely one I'll keep on the list to try out then. Still on the lookout for something with a fixed bridge though, but looking more like I'll just have to get along with a tremolo.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
Been having a browse at some Jacksons, interested in the X-Series Warrior (WRXMG/WRXTMG), difference between them being one has a Floyd Rose while the other a TonePros fixed Bridge. Anyone know how one of these would compare to a Beast V NT?

Also reading through the X-Series thread from a couple of months back, noted your neck comparisons of Jackson, BC Rich and Ibanez Tango616, among other interesting points. Still struggling to find much more information on the X-Series and interested as to whether anyone actually found out where they're being made (Japan/India?)

Sadly the only UK distributors of these warriors is the other side of the island
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
Last edited by Edgey_15 at Oct 9, 2011,